Walking Down The Halbeath Road

59 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Imagine just going through your largest and supposedly most exciting signing spree in your clubs recent history but you would prefer to comment on a bit part two day old signing for your biggest rivals (one sided) :lol: Falkirk FC babeh!

Imagine you buy a shiny new car and your neebur buys an auld banger - the joy in looking out the window at your new wheels is utterly enhanced by the clapped-out old piece-of-shite rust-bucket sitting beside it.

Imagine just going through your largest and supposedly most exciting signing spree in your clubs recent history but you would prefer to comment on a bit part two day old signing for your biggest rivals (one sided) :lol: Falkirk FC babeh!
Falling into the usual trap of thinking it takes any real time or effort to pop in here and have a chuckle at another team before going back to our own gaff for more glorious soshul media bantz.

Willo Flood tho......

Falkirk fans seem more interested in us signing a player than we are. Odd.
To be fair, we've mostly signed guys who finished above us in the league last season or who were in a higher league, as well as Longridge from them (who a fair few wanted to keep) and Thomson from Celtic (who Queens fans wanted to keep). Falkirk have gambled on a couple of young guys (one with decent pedigree, one who couldn't get a game for Truro on loan), a player who stunk the place out for Motherwell so much they called him "Competition Winner" and a guy who couldn't force his way into one of the few teams who finished below the Bairns last season. As good as their social media guys have been (getting towards our lofty standards), they seem awfully excited by a mixed bag of meh-ness.

To be fair, we've mostly signed guys who finished above us in the league last season or who were in a higher league, as well as Longridge from them (who a fair few wanted to keep) and Thomson from Celtic (who Queens fans wanted to keep). Falkirk have gambled on a couple of young guys (one with decent pedigree, one who couldn't get a game for Truro on loan), a player who stunk the place out for Motherwell so much they called him "Competition Winner" and a guy who couldn't force his way into one of the few teams who finished below the Bairns last season. As good as their social media guys have been (getting towards our lofty standards), they seem awfully excited by a mixed bag of meh-ness.
Salty

9 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
11 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

They've been good...But not 'Our Time' good.

Yeah! We've all seen what you scum-kirk fans consider to be hilarious. Mocking people's disabilities passes as being humorous to you lot  
However, Dean Sheils, did get the last laugh while you lot were condemned all over the world for something you considered hilarious. 

IMG_3702.jpg

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Imagine you buy a shiny new car and your neebur buys an auld banger - the joy in looking out the window at your new wheels is utterly enhanced by the clapped-out old piece-of-shite rust-bucket sitting beside it.

That's a very Trumpesque way of living life. 

2 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Don't.

This is how I feel when my next door neighbour brings home his latest Crossover and parks next to my 11 year old motor.

I love mine but I don't half let down the street. Can imagine them all fighting to park in the space next to me.

Very much how the lovely Mrs [mention=68117]Bairnardo[/mention] feels when out in public with the wee guy. Still, it's what he's like on the inside that's important. 
Big fan of what Mrs Par is like on the inside tbh
:lol:
He's a top guy. Met him last May.

Awwww thx *** xoxox

1 hour ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
12 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Facts Falkirk fans - all facts

".....but but but they're all good looking tho.........."

Just now, Senor Bairn said:

Jealously is a horrible trait bro. Don’t be bitter that you’ve signed an egg with eyes while we’re signing solid 10s x

And for that reason...............I'm out

1 minute ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

This thread for the past week teaches me a harsh lesson for ever complaining about pre-season kit/friendlies chat.

Think yourself lucky,  if it wasn't for people talking about the QoS Media/PR. Dep't lately there would be even less action on the Queens " thread.