Walking Down The Halbeath Road

39 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

For the people throwing stones and saying it's stupid to sign another keeper. What is your solution if Robinson gets suspended or injured. The first of which is actually quite likely.

Gill would be the solution

3 hours ago, Grant228 said:

With everyone being agreed that we could do with another two wingers are they're any names that would be plausible? Lawless would be a good signing but I still can't see it.

Aidan Connolly? Ex Raith and Dundee United player, done really well with Raith up here and Armstrong who we had on loan last season could be within our budget. I was always impressed with Connolly when ever I seen him... 

You can have Alex Harris. He's a winger. Not a very good one but a winger nonetheless. Ironic that Connelly is mentioned as we were rumoured to be in for him before Houston signed the aforementioned pea hearted shitebag.

2 minutes ago, ebobsboy said:

You can have Alex Harris. He's a winger. Not a very good one but a winger nonetheless. Ironic that Connelly is mentioned as we were rumoured to be in for him before Houston signed the aforementioned pea hearted shitebag.

Better than the reviews we got for Aird, we'll take him. 

8 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Better than the reviews we got for Aird, we'll take him. 

I'm in Edinburgh tonight, I'm sure the shite bag still lives round here. I'll pick him up and leave him at the side of the road on my way home to Dundee. 

For the people throwing stones and saying it's stupid to sign another keeper. What is your solution if Robinson gets suspended or injured. The first of which is actually quite likely.

Not stupid, just a waste of a wage when we have 2 out 3 fit ones on the books. If it drops to one, there are emergency loans available to have temporary cover.

Sign a keeper just now, Murdoch then comes back. How demoralising is that for Gill being so far down pecking order he’s not going to get a chance. Currently first choice + backup + injured/recovering is more than adequate cover unless something out of the ordinary happens.

13 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

I'm in Edinburgh tonight, I'm sure the shite bag still lives round here. I'll pick him up and leave him at the side of the road on my way home to Dundee. 

Aye life can be rough. Falkirk and Dundee, braw poond double there Chief.

Not stupid, just a waste of a wage when we have 2 out 3 fit ones on the books. If it drops to one, there are emergency loans available to have temporary cover.

Sign a keeper just now, Murdoch then comes back. How demoralising is that for Gill being so far down pecking order he’s not going to get a chance. Currently first choice + backup + injured/recovering is more than adequate cover unless something out of the ordinary happens.
Aren't emergency loans not happening from this season on? I'm sure there may still be a mechanism for getting goalkeepers in on a "genuine emergency" basis but I don't know the wording of the new transfer regs.

Just now, Salvo Montalbano said:
43 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Aren't emergency loans not happening from this season on? I'm sure there may still be a mechanism for getting goalkeepers in on a "genuine emergency" basis but I don't know the wording of the new transfer regs.

You can sign a keeper for seven days.

On 16/06/2018 at 17:18, D.A.F.C said:

Why is Robinson getting suspended likely?

What happens if our entire first team suddenly get injured, suspended and lose the will to play football all at the same time?

What if a meteor hits the earth and we all perish?

What if Andy Ryan isn't a championship quality striker?

What is your solution if AJ quits to become the new Barca manager?

What if you didn't spend an inordinate amount of time screeching nonsense?

16 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Cammy Gill's a good keeper, we don't need another.

Exactly. 

I've seen Cammy play many times and he is really quite good. 

A  good run in the senior team would help him develop into an even better keeper.