Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 minutes ago, P475 said:

That's right. You're the baby brother. You're 50+ year old and still acting like an immature teenager. Fucking embarrassment as far as I'm concerned. 

Like I give a f**k what you think. PM if you're that interested in my behaviour.

Press the Ignore button.

Apparently El Bahk is signing for you on Friday according to a Dee on Twitter. 

Just one of those guys that showed plenty of promise but nowhere near good enough for the top flight. Hope he allows you to smash the DABs. 

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just one of those guys that showed plenty of promise but nowhere near good enough for the top flight. Hope he allows you to smash the DABs. 

Thank you. 

It's frustrating as I remember posting on the Dundee thread at the time (and probably other Pars did too) that he could be a great addition but only if played as an out and out striker. Would take him in a heartbeat over any other striker we've had in our last two seasons in this league. He's tailor made for the way we can hit teams on the counter on the long pitch at East End. 

11 hours ago, Piracy said:

Fais in Dunfermline today :-) 

Pars fan took the photo after Fais passed him.

This means he's signing, obviously.

35232928_10160590005805442_722059310414168064_n.jpg

Looks like the first roundabout as you come off the m90 heading towards pitreavie I reckon? Maybe no 

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Thank you. 

Hope you're right.

All my light hearted shit stirring aside I've no idea where he's likely to end up but I think there's a strong chance this is good information.

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Like I give a f**k what you think. PM if you're that interested in my behaviour.

Press the Ignore button.

So which is it then? 

You either don't give a f**k... or you give enough of a f**k to want me to PM you? 

I don't know dot net well enough to say whether he's serious or trolling but the poster petrie pants is doing sterling work regardless. "Not a true fan" if you want Faissal back and a "sack the board" moment if he's brought back. 

15 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Maybe you should both press the ignore button and do every c**t else a favour on here. I don't want to see anything else posted until Fez re signs for us.

Sent from my F3311 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Higgy will re-sign. Watch this space.

14 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I don't know dot net well enough to say whether he's serious or trolling but the poster petrie pants is doing sterling work regardless. "Not a true fan" if you want Faissal back and a "sack the board" moment if he's brought back. 

Haha.

He's good.

Always was.

Left wing subversive.

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Thank you. 

Still doubt it. 

If I believe it may happen the crushing feeling when he's pictured at Tannadice will probably ruin me forever. 

13 hours ago, Piracy said:

Fais in Dunfermline today :-) 

Pars fan took the photo after Fais passed him.

This means he's signing, obviously.

35232928_10160590005805442_722059310414168064_n.jpg

Csaba Laszlo is propositioning him from the white van on the left, fanning himself with a pile of pound notes.

Edited by Szamo's_Ammo

29 minutes ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Csaba Laszlo is propositioning him from the white van on the left, fanning himself with a pile of pound notes.

Your manager is The Child Catcher from Chitty Chirty Bang Bang isn’t he?

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Thank you. 

Greenied just for giving me a wee thrill at work :wub:

1 hour ago, Shandon Par said:

Is he of the opinion we should be angry at players that want to play for bigger clubs for more money?

Trolling or not there's plenty who'll abuse Aird and Clark (and Morris?) next season because of that mentality.

Higgy is going to sign this week. That is what I feel in ma water.

Fais will sign also.

We will then blow all opposition out our way.

f**k aye min.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Trolling or not there's plenty who'll abuse Aird and Clark (and Morris?) next season because of that mentality.

I'll abuse Aird and Clark purely for sport. Not that it will do any good as Aird is the type who thrives on stick and Clark seems the type to block it out.