Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

All the best to Joe. Great servant to the club and due a testimonial imo.

Hope he does well as a coach even if it's at the rovers.

10 years service required. 

Got chucked on the scrap heap then chose to come back at league one level. Really well liked by the fans. Similar to falkingham it's sad to see players leave who obviously cared about the club so much.

Need to sign four wide players and two strikers now. Is AJ on holiday?

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Got chucked on the scrap heap then chose to come back at league one level. Really well liked by the fans. Similar to falkingham it's sad to see players leave who obviously cared about the club so much.

No we don't. There's plenty of time to sign players. 

Anyway, sad to see Joe go.

Joe Cardle will be missed on the park and also by the fans. I've a lot of time for him.

Looks like we're now literally building a new team, which I think is exciting and I'm already gagging to get back to the fitbaw.

I also think we've plenty time yet to bring in the players we'll need. Only concern is that with potentially so many new players a team will take time to gel.

Ah f*ck it lets get on with it.

13 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Wasn’t there talk that yous we’re interested in Declan McDaid earlier in the season? He’s still not signed a new deal with us and if your looking for wingers I can see him signing for you. 

7 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Wasn’t there talk that yous we’re interested in Declan McDaid earlier in the season? He’s still not signed a new deal with us and if your looking for wingers I can see him signing for you. 

Seems decent, gets good reviews to you lot.

Perhaps Foxy wotsit guy ex Dumbarton maybe?

Seems decent, gets good reviews to you lot.
Perhaps Foxy wotsit guy ex Dumbarton maybe?

He’s unproven at this level and did well at the start and the end of last season but did very little in between that. I’d still love it if we kept him.

Gutted to see Joe leaving. Even more gutted the club felt less than 100 words was an appropriate way to pay tribute to a guy who made over 200 appearances, scored over 50 goals and was part of two title-winning campaigns.

Look, maybe it was time for Cardle to go. Maybe we'll bring in a player or players who are younger and better. That doesn't mean we can't provide a better tribute to one of the most popular players we've had in years.