Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aird in full back area and cardle in his place. Or Martin at rbs,  and Nat in central defence. Don't think either side perfect but best options if no Ashcroft, M'voto or Williamson. 

Beadling in would be a goodd move as been impressed with him.

Surely the most logical solution is Wedderburn at centre back? 
Martin-Morris-Wedderburn-Talbot

This is what I expected us to finish with last night when nat came on. He hasn't suited cb before and guess that is why AJ put aird at right back instead. Unless he just felt it was unfair to have Martin play 3 different positions inside 25 minutes

21 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

This is what I expected us to finish with last night when nat came on. He hasn't suited cb before and guess that is why AJ put aird at right back instead. Unless he just felt it was unfair to have Martin play 3 different positions inside 25 minutes

Can Vincent not play at CB? Id have him there and Nat sitting in front of them with Martin at RB and Talbot at LB

Had a quick look at the appeal procedure. I'm 90% sure Ashcroft won't have his appeal heard before Friday and I doubt it will be heard by Monday it should be a pretty simple defence to put together with him available, for (fingers desperately crossed) both games than Williamson is likely to miss

Ashcroft is apparently available to play now, according to the Courier. Williamson is going to EEP for some light running tomorrow to see if he’s fit to play.. he got some stitches on the top of his shin after his injury the other night.

Think we’ll be fine in defence with the same back line that started on Tuesday.