Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Tom Hateley has been released by Dundee, I would expect him to pop up around our level and we could do with a Center mid ...

Got a feeling he'll end up at Falkirk tbh.

Think it's sad that AJ didn't let Josh know he was going to be away. He also acted the dick with Faiss during the Peterhead game after he'd brought his family over.

No player is bigger than the club but both had contributed hugely to the club in testing times and it did leave a bad taste. Among the small reasons why AJ has never really received the same adulation as other Pars managers.

3 minutes ago, renton said:

We've signed John Herron. Any good?

Aye. Keep him fit and and you've got a player who'll be more than capable at that level. 

Edit: and to calirfy by 'that level' I mean the seaside league, the league Rovers are in after getting relegated in hilarious circumstances. 

Edited by Jimmy85

Think it's sad that AJ didn't let Josh know he was going to be away. He also acted the dick with Faiss during the Peterhead game after he'd brought his family over.
No player is bigger than the club but both had contributed hugely to the club in testing times and it did leave a bad taste. Among the small reasons why AJ has never really received the same adulation as other Pars managers.

Agree regarding Falky, disagree regarding Faiss.

AJ had and has favourites and tends to shun anyone who isn't loyal to the club quickly. Overall his management style and man management seems ok. Got a lot of time for Josh and he was one of my favourite players. The fact cowden absolutely raged and hated him made it even better. Like when Cameron tried to do him and got sent off.
[emoji38]

Have to say that over the last few months I've seemed to antagonise some people on here. I've had a lot of shit going on and thinking about it have been maybe transferring it onto here. Part of what's being going on involves me being in the right all the time. People should respect other opinions and not be so one sided, I guess this applies to me and others.

Its not always easy being a pars fan so let's not throw stones at each other. I'm also going to ban myself talking about *illiamson in future as he's having a good season so far.

Also as promised I donated £10 if proven wrong. Glad to.

IMG_0199.JPG