Walking Down The Halbeath Road

???

From that google thing...

Ross Forbes
Scottish footballer
Ross Forbes is a Scottish footballer, currently playing for Scottish Championship side Greenock Morton. Wikipedia

Born: 3 March 1989 (age 28), Glasgow
Height: 1.89 m
Weight: 75 kg

There must be a player in him still,somewhere. He looked great until he went on loan to Saints, who I reckon buggered his career up. [emoji41]

I doubt we'll sign him,AJ wouldn't sign a fat mess unless he thought he could whip him into shape.

Why is anyone taking this Forbes shit seriously? Do they imagine that we can somehow magic money for a transfer fee from nowhere? And that Morton would agree to sell him?

If anyone believes either of things they're a fucking idiot and I want to punch them in their stupid face.

1 hour ago, Weegie Par said:

Shankland has been training with us. I reckon he will sign.

We've had another dozen players or so in training with us but none of them have set the heather alight, with the exception of Splaine.

Shudder. I desperately hope we don't sign Shankland. Is he actually training with us or are folk making shit up? As you can see we have folk who are liars who make shit up for attention

47 minutes ago, leomessi1984 said:

Fyvie released by Hibs? Would be a great signing but maybe bigger teams in for him.

Would definitely take him but imagine plenty of other teams would be interested and could pay far more than we could.

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Shudder. I desperately hope we don't sign Shankland. Is he actually training with us or are folk making shit up? As you can see we have folk who are liars who make shit up for attention.

He's definitely training with us. Whether he is being offered a contract or not I don't know! No attention seeking here just passing on what I know.