Walking Down The Halbeath Road

You know how p&b has this thing where you can click on the button next to a thread and it takes you straight to the first post on the thread since you last looked at it? Well I just clicked on it and it took me to this ....

Wallace is miles ahead of Faissal

Or you could go on .net and read that sweety wife Stevies posts. Cringe worth to say the least. There in not one braincell in that boys head. Seems he has taken a bit of a fancy to the owner of .net basically licking his erse all the time.

Now he is calling folk from the pars forum a "clique". Utter roaster!

It's a shite clique, aw c**t's in it.

You know how p&b has this thing where you can click on the button next to a thread and it takes you straight to the first post on the thread since you last looked at it? Well I just clicked on it and it took me to this ....

Faiss hadn't really made a dent in the squad until this season. So he was probably right. Wallace was doing well at that time also. 

Greig Spence wished Falkingham all the best at Raith on Twitter earlier today. Surely no...

I think Spence is either a Pars fan, or at least takes an interest (saw on Twitter he said he used to watch Adam Hammil play for us). I posted on Raith thread about Falky's availability, someone then posted on dafc.net that according to P&B, Falky heading to Raith. Spence then tweeted his good luck message to Falky at Raith. Andy Rodgers also had a special message for Falky too.

Faiss hadn't really made a dent in the squad until this season. So he was probably right. Wallace was doing well at that time also. 

At the time Wallace probably was tbf.

Sure, might have been reasonable at the time. Just amused me that it was the first post that came up, now. (I'm easily amused.)

What became of Wallace, anyway?

ETA: I see he's just been released.

Edited by Yoss

Wallace has never quite been able to re - capture his pre - injury form(apparently 18 months out can do that) and with faiss and Moff performing well consistently he has struggled to get game time.

He might have been worth keeping, but AJ has shown himself to be ruthless when needed and we saw under Macca what being too loyal to a promotion winning squad can do, him being released is perfectly understandable.

Wallace looked top drawer before admin. Even the season after he was usually first on the team sheet. He got a really bad injury season 14-15 which kept him out for a long spell and he kept breaking down in training. He's never recaptured that potential he shown 3-4 years ago. Shame really but correct decision to release him. 

After seeing the picture of Faiss and Murdoch in France, I'm now convinced he's staying for at least the next decade.

The frequent pics of Faiss on boats in the Med/hanging about in the south of France with Pars players seem to contradict the various 'in the know' reports of him turning up at Hearts, Dundee etc. The boy is just enjoying his time off and will pop back to sign his new contract once his agent has screwed the helicopter, gold plated yacht and pet leopard out of AJ.

Re: Wallace, looked really good when he first arrived and felt he would be the sort of striker who would lead the line for many years for us, which is probably why it was so insanely infuriating for me to watch him f**k of simple as f**k chances and generally play poorly.

ALLAN JOHNSTON says he has “more or less†completed a deal for a new striker but Josh Falkingham is on his way out of East End Park.

The Dunfermline boss said that he was hoping to complete the deal for a new frontman in the “next few weeks†as he plots moves for a minimum of three forwards to beef up his attacking options.

But he will go into next season’s Championship campaign without popular midfielder Falkingham after the Pars confirmed that his four-year spell in West Fife since joining from Arbroath is over.

Speaking to Press Sport, Johnston stressed that bringing in forwards was now his priority and is targeting proven Championship strikers to provide the goals that will push Dunfermline on to further success.

Although he did not name names, freed Rangers striker Nicky Clark – who Johnston managed at Queen of the South – is one man who would fit the bill, although former Cowdenbeath hitman Greig Spence, who had also been linked with Athletic, will not be one of those targeted after he joined Alloa Athletic.

Johnston is also continuing efforts to keep Faissal El Bakhtaoui and said: “We need strikers and that’s the area we’re going to be looking at first and foremost. You can see how light we are striker-wise just now as we’ve only really got Moff (Michael Moffat) so we’re probably looking for another three, maximum four players.

“We’re delighted that the squad is taking shape but we’re looking for guys we know will score goals in the Championship and we’ve already been speaking to a few. One is more or less done – we’ll be looking to get that over the line in the next few weeks – and obviously we’re still trying to get Faiss in as well. We’re talking to a few and it’s about making sure we get the right quality; we’re stepping up a division so we need players who can play and score goals at this level. It’s difficult because they’re the guys everybody wants but I’m looking for mobility and like people who can run in behind.â€

Going by what he said there, possible candidates could be Robbie Muirhead and Christian Nadè.