Photos of Farid El Alagui

With everyone's favourite Moroccan striker looking certain to leave Falkirk this summer, I feel we should take this opportunity to post our favourite photos of the camera friendly hero.

alex-ferguson_2132697b.jpg

This photo was all over the British press, even inspiring various photoshops on the Mirror's site

article-2040210-0E06455A00000578-370_634x432.jpg

The best night I have had as a Falkirk fan, getting it right up Rangers in their last ever League Cup game

Hamiltonh9.JPG

Getting Simon Mensing telt (although Mensing isn't alone in that, as Farid got just about everybody in Scottish football telt at some point this season)

Please feel free to add your own

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forward to posting pictures of him in this thread in a St Mirren strip next year.

Thanks for the conveyor belt of talent Falkirk, we appreciate it :)

What a player.

For so long we've seen far too many talentless, overpaid mercenaries (I'm looking at you, O'Brien) only concerned about the money.

Farid has been a genuine delight to watch, and it's been really refreshing to see a player who obviously loves the club and has a great relationship with the plans.

All the best, Farid :wub:

What a player.

For so long we've seen far too many talentless, overpaid mercenaries (I'm looking at you, O'Brien) only concerned about the money.

Farid has been a genuine delight to watch, and it's been really refreshing to see a player who obviously loves the club and has a great relationship with the plans.

All the best, Farid :wub:

Couldn't agree more. I think he might be my favourite Falkirk player ever. He's certainly in the top 3 along with Latapy and Dani Mallo.

falkirk-rangers1.jpg

Faird being "dealt with" by various Ayr United players 8)

Image_20_jpg.jpg

Image_18_jpg.jpg

Image_16_jpg.jpg

This is another photo of Farid El Alagui from an Ayr Utd vs Falkirk game

298170_265241243505969_265238593506234_971854_8178422_n.jpg

That was a good day. One of my favourite Farid celebrations and the burger van at Somerset Park did chips and cheese. I had two portions of them and a cheeseburger.

I liked this one from yesterday:

post-1835-0-51052900-1336303670_thumb.pn

yep, 2 goals against us in 5 games....one of which was against our U19s...:P

not knocking the boy though...he's been a thorn in the side of many a first division team this season, he'll do well wherever he goes

inevitably he'll come back to Falkirk in 4 or 5 years and be shite though :lol:

not knocking the boy though...he's been a thorn in the side of many a first division team this season, he'll do well wherever he goes

Farid El Alagui will never be shite.

Sure he will be gutted he only managed 26 other goals this season also.

Archived