The Walking Dead - Episode 1

Ric

The graphic novels have passed me by, but the game (Episode 1 of 5) is quite fun. Short, the controls are a little quirky, the plot a little slow, but definitely fun..

The graphic novels have passed me by, but the game (Episode 1 of 5) is quite fun. Short, the controls are a little quirky, the plot a little slow, but definitely fun..

I bought it on Steam about a week ago but haven't played it yet. Thought it looked like a decent time filler.

Not played too much of it, although I do wonder where the "game" is. Nothing so far has been anything other than story telling. Nicely done, and certainly a decent distraction, but everything you need to do is clearly labelled and in turn the mini games (not quite, but without giving spoilers those who have played this will know what I mean) are not exactly challenging.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Bought this really enjoyed it. Shows what happened to Glenn before he went to Atlanta and saved Rick and shows why Hershell started putting c***s in his barn.

Looking forward to episode 2 comes out May 30th.

Just played through Episode 2. Fantastic game. Maybe not so great if you don't watch the Show, or have read the comic. Some right tense moments, and the character interaction is some of the best I've seen in games. Like some have said, not much actual gaming in it, but the story itself is worth the 400 Microsoft Points alone!

2 from the TV Show and comics, 1 from just the comics and that's only two episodes in so I dunno, But we'll see as it progresses.

StandFree & Scotty......

Don't know if this needs a spoiler or not, but hey ho.

Characters from the comic books that are also in the game... so far, in Episode 1 we had Hershal and Glen.

We've also got one of the main characters from the game turning up in the books at the Governor storyline.... Lilly. Is that the three you're thinking about?

Seeing as the next Episode has them arriving at Woodbury, it's possible that in Episode 3 that we find out that she stays behind....

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd share my choices from episode 3

Shot the woman

Left Lily Behind

Fought with Kenny

I killed Duck

Pulled Omid into train first

To anyone who allowed Lily to stay, what happens to her?

Same except for the woman at the beginning, she had already been bitten so left her as zombie bait.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...