Smackdown Thread

10 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

So it looks like Rocks bloodline (Rock, Solo, Tama, Fatu) vs Romans bloodline (Roman, uso, 1 other) for wargames is the plan.

I say get the honorary Uce back in for old times sake.

Why would Jey team with Roman?

Get R-Truth honorary Uce.

Few good things going on, on Smackdown.

The Bloodline stuff is pretty interesting and the way that most of it was shot feels fresh and new.

The new tag titles are just unreal looking.

Another QR code teaser as well giving coordinates to a cave in Slovenia that translates to 'Cross Cave' which probably suggests that Nikki is going to be part of the new Wyatt 6 group as rumoured. Also accompanied with the words 'I set them free out of the miry clay, opened their eyes while you did nothing'... in January of this year, 5 people were rescued from this cave in Slovenia after being trapped following flooding which is obviously unrelated as it was a real life event but again, plays into the symbolism of the Wyatt 6 and I'm sure it's no coincidence that they picked this cave that 5 people were very recently rescued from - why else pick a cave in Eastern Europe that bears no real relevance?

Also known that Bray and Bo were keen cave explorers.

Thing is that everything we've seen so far points to a pretty heelish and cult-like group but the fans want this so much and want it to work so much that there's absolutely no chance they are coming in and getting booed. Fans by and large want something, anything of Bray Wyatt to just sort of cling onto and if that's his brother carrying on at least part of his vision, then they'll buy in at least short term.

Edited by djchapsticks

Unsure about this 'Wyatt 6' stuff.

What will make them better than Final Testamant or The Pride? We also have Judgement Day, The Bloodline, Imperium and The New Day. Bit worried about there being too many.

Like how Solo is now being featured as a big killer heel. Guy is getting a big push and rightly so.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Unsure about this 'Wyatt 6' stuff.

What will make them better than Final Testamant or The Pride? We also have Judgement Day, The Bloodline, Imperium and The New Day. Bit worried about there being too many.

I get that.

The New Day are more a straightforward tag team now though.

Also Alpha Academy which will shortly be done but apparently Gable leading up a new stable with the Creeds will be happening.