Smackdown Thread

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Roman getting better and better with every passing week.

He's absolutely brilliant in that tyrant, almost head mafioso type role. Really hope they let this build through to Mania.

Go back to that night where they essentially sent him out to get a verbal kicking from John Cena, and compare it to now.  Really pleased for him actually, he never deserved the hate he got, especially when it's directed more at what he's being told to do rather than doing himself.  I hope he gets a really, really big build towards WM like Bryan did as a heel.  If he's built to put someone over, that guy is going to be made.

8 minutes ago, forameus said:

Go back to that night where they essentially sent him out to get a verbal kicking from John Cena, and compare it to now.  Really pleased for him actually, he never deserved the hate he got, especially when it's directed more at what he's being told to do rather than doing himself.  I hope he gets a really, really big build towards WM like Bryan did as a heel.  If he's built to put someone over, that guy is going to be made.

Just don't waste it on a 50 year old actor FFS. Make a star out of this situation. It's built for Big E or someone. 

21 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Just don't waste it on a 50 year old actor FFS. Make a star out of this situation. It's built for Big E or someone. 

If they got the Rock in and had Reigns go over, they could really do great out of it.  But Rock winning...aye, no thanks.

Big E would be incredible, one of those really amazing WM stories that you could be talking about years later.  If they don't f**k it up.  lol.

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Folk said for ages, almost since The Shield split, that he should have went heel. It was the obvious move and has a proven record. When he turns face he'll finally be the face they've always wanted, provided they don't rush it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, not a fan of that.  I have no idea who Adam Pearce is, I haven't seen his career in the indies, but it was something different and another story to tell.  What is there left to tell with Owens?  He'll get the shit kicked out of him for 20-some minutes, look like he's got him, then it'll either be interference, or Reigns just comes out on top.  It won't be a bad match, just...meh.