Smackdown Thread

If the Undertaker was genuinely retiring, it'd have been fitting for him to do one last cinematic match at Survivor Series considering it'd have marked 30 year since his debut in WWE.

Think the retirement show on Smackdown was a little bit silly because there's absolutely no chance he's done. He even admitted when 'announcing' his retirement that he'd be back if Vince wanted him. There's absolutely no doubt regardless of the condition he's in, that he's the biggest draw by a considerable distance, so when the crowds are back or the Saudi's want a big name Vince will be straight on the phone.

Vince will wheel Taker out until he is physically wheeling him out on a wheelchair.

There's just too much money to be made from a 'retirement' match as well. Even if it's a short 5 second thing like Cena vs Taker at Mania a few year back.

• 2 weeks later...

Have they secretly rehired Russo?

Evans sang “With My Baby Tonight.” Brooke sang the Honky Tonk Man theme song. Uso cut her off and said she was bad following the “I’m bad” line. Tamina sang “The Game” by Motorhead. She sang the “It’s time to play the game” line twice and then headbanged until Uso cut her off.

Naomi sang the “Common Man” entrance theme used by Dusty Rhodes. Uso left it up to the judges. Naomi won. She danced while celebrating until she was hit from behind by Evans. Uso tried to keep them apart. Evans took off one of her heels and tried to use it as a weapon heading into a break…

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

They couldn’t have just done a normal bar fight

Oh I don't know.  You never been down the local Spoons and saw some mad lad do a swanton off a ladder during a brawl?  Tale as old as time.

Guest bernardblack
Oh I don't know.  You never been down the local Spoons and saw some mad lad do a swanton off a ladder during a brawl?  Tale as old as time.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The face paint spot was too much. Might start keeping a list of wrestlers who somehow have magical powers

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Cutting the ring ropes with a chainsaw 😅

Why would anyone give a shit and how is that supposed to get anyone over?!

I read about it before I saw it, and it made it sound like a New Era Nexus.  But it was just...well, it was a bit pathetic, wasn't it?  You just know they planned that chainsaw part thinking it was this massive escalation, when really it just looked a bit shit.

3 minutes ago, forameus said:

I read about it before I saw it, and it made it sound like a New Era Nexus.  But it was just...well, it was a bit pathetic, wasn't it?  You just know they planned that chainsaw part thinking it was this massive escalation, when really it just looked a bit shit.

Aye. Who was that for?

That’s The Miz turned up later following a retribution attack twice.

Seems obvious though
Miz being part of Retribution would make no sense.

It being an invasion of NXT wrestlers being moved up and/or underutilised/forgotten main roster members being led by someone like Dominik Dijakovic would make more sense.