Smackdown Thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 08/02/2020 at 02:24, Ludo*1 said:

Kane just seems to have disappeared after confirming he'd be in the Rumble and being rumoured to be the Fiend's next opponent in Saudi.

I know they love an oldie in the Saudi shows, fair enough, but this does nothing for either Goldberg or Bray. Goldberg can't do more than a 5 minute match and he won't lose (Nor should he in a Saudi show).

The Fiend character will be made to look weak if he loses, but if he wins? There'll still be the allegation that Bray can't have a cracking match.

On 08/02/2020 at 03:49, Willow Rosenberg said:

Goldberg will 100% lose.

On 08/02/2020 at 11:59, JamieStevenson said:

Could be a laugh watching Fiend no sell everything.

I'm surprised anyone thought differently. It's the correct way to book a star like Goldberg until his final match. Giving him The Fiend though was fucking moronic.

I feel like if they just had the Fiend attack Cena, it would've been worse and a bit unimaginative.  Maybe they've actually finally realised that it's a long old road, and they can't shoot their load off too early.  I think this was probably a good enough way to do it...until that fucking m'Fiend hat tip.  Can you not just nod, John?  Can you  not just act like a normal person, John?  Can you not be SO FUCKING WEIRD, JOHN?!