Smackdown Thread

The roster won’t be making it over. Tonight’s show will be made up of the remaining talent and some NXT surprises, Bayley vs Nikki Cross for the title too. 

In an odd way I’m looking forward to the show more now. That RAW years ago when the majority of the roster were stranded in Europe was great fun.

10 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

The roster won’t be making it over. Tonight’s show will be made up of the remaining talent and some NXT surprises, Bayley vs Nikki Cross for the title too. 

In an odd way I’m looking forward to the show more now. That RAW years ago when the majority of the roster were stranded in Europe was great fun.

My hope would be Undisputed Era coming out and battering the weakened SD roster.

2 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

My hope would be Undisputed Era coming out and battering the weakened SD roster.

I’d enjoy that. Intrigued to see what they do with regards to NXT at Survivor Series given half the talent will have to go through War Games the night before.

The last time I can remember them having to scramble so last minute was that TLC PPV where everyone got Hep C or whatever it was.  In that case they did a not bad job.  Genuinely think they do their best work when they're backed into a corner and have to do something on the fly.  Sure it'll f**k with long-term planning and may mean things change, but hopefully it should force them to think up something good.

Also wonder if they'll jump-start Survivor Series Build by having NXT do something.  Could easily have them do some kind of lock-in to close the show, talking about how since the rest of the roster are too scared to come in, they're going to TAKEOVER (LOOOOL).  Maybe even have them absolutely kick the shit out of someone who's left behind.  Bryan maybe?  I hate this concept of "brand supremacy" when people just start invading purely because they've put a blue or red pinny on.  But if NXT come in trying to act billy big baws, that gives everyone an actual reason, other than BRAND WARFARETM

Wyatt, Reigns, New Day and the Revival are apparently at the show. They got on an earlier flight. All were booked to be on the show although Reigns was meant to be against Corbin who is still probably in SA

2 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:

Wyatt, Reigns, New Day and the Revival are apparently at the show. They got on an earlier flight. All were booked to be on the show although Reigns was meant to be against Corbin who is still probably in SA

Sounds like the jobbers were left behind whilst the valuable wrestlers got the chartered flight.

An effective way of talent knowing where they stand in the company.