Smackdown Thread

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Asuka though. They've fucked her up now.

Asuka, AOP, The Revival, Apollo Crews, The Ascension to name just a few they’ve made an arse of, Triple H must be beelin’

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Rowan and Harper forced to drop the belts as Rowan is injured (again) with a torn bicep and is going for surgery. 

That, seemingly, is the end for the bludgeon brothers. 

There was a spot at Summerslam where he had someone (Woods I think) in his arms ready to slam him, but then suddenly fell and was down beside the Spanish announce desk for a wee bit. Thought he’d fucked his knee at the time but that must have been when he injured the bicep.

I see Bryan vs Miz will take place at the Super Show-Down event with the winner receiving a WWE Championship opportunity.

Another screwy Miz win finish, Miz wins the title and feuds with AJ until the Rumble, Bryan wins the Rumble and wins the title at Wrestlemania to end the feud properly?

2 hours ago, westcoastfifer said:

Another screwy Miz win finish, Miz wins the title and feuds with AJ until the Rumble, Bryan wins the Rumble and wins the title at Wrestlemania to end the feud properly?

Sounds good but I doubt WWE would have the patience for it