Wrestling Clips/Matches You've Recently Watched

Ludo*1

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I have been on night shift with the new job and on my days off all i want to do is sit about and watch Wrestling Videos of Old.

Whether it be WcW (mainly nWo clips), early WWF all the way up to the end of the attitude era along with the behind the scenes with Vince Russo/Eric Bischoff and any shoot promos with older wrestlers. I have watched over 200 videos in the last 2 weeks.

Some of my favourites have been (type them into youtube)

Ric Flairs Best ever promo: Funniest promo ever.

ANY Scott Hall nWo Survey (theres about 15)

nWo entrance with Dennis Rodman

nWo - Back In Black - 90 mins episode. Brilliant viewing.

nWo - Formation : bash at the beach '96

Bash at the beach 98 - Outsiders Clip (Nash cannonballs into the pool absolutely blind drunk)

Bash at the Beach 2000 - Jarrett lying down to Hogan when even Hogan didnt know it was gonna happen (Which anyone knows is damn near impossible to get anything by Hogan)

DX 'War' - When they go to WcW and interview fans

ANY - and i mean ANY of the Rocks 'Funniest Moments' - Probably too many to even count.

Stone Cold & The Rock Sing To one another

Wrestlemania XX: Stone Cold & The Rock: Behind the Scenes - 2nd part is on the uploaders my space as WWE have taking off of youtube.

Money in The Bank 2011 - Crowd Reaction to CM Punk & John Cena. Chicago.

ECW One Night Stand 2006 - Rob Van Dam vs John Cena "If Cena Wins - We Riot"

Shawn Michaels in Montreal 15/08/2005 - Loudest boos ever.

Goldberg spears Bret Hart (Harts wearing a hockey team top)

These are the ones that i like the most.

Mainly WcW because at the time the nWo were the greatest faction in Wrestling, and til this day no one has been better - including DX.

Cheers - off to get a life now.

Just about all my favourite wrestling videos on YT were wiped in the WWE purge last week. Apparently the amount of stuff they wiped equalled 1% of everything on Youtube :o

No more vintage videos of Sunday Night Heat for me. I'll now never know how the Mark Henry vs Mideon feud panned out. :(

I have been on night shift with the new job and on my days off all i want to do is sit about and watch Wrestling Videos of Old.

Whether it be WcW (mainly nWo clips), early WWF all the way up to the end of the attitude era along with the behind the scenes with Vince Russo/Eric Bischoff and any shoot promos with older wrestlers. I have watched over 200 videos in the last 2 weeks.

Some of my favourites have been (type them into youtube)

Ric Flairs Best ever promo: Funniest promo ever.

ANY Scott Hall nWo Survey (theres about 15)

nWo entrance with Dennis Rodman

nWo - Back In Black - 90 mins episode. Brilliant viewing.

nWo - Formation : bash at the beach '96

Bash at the beach 98 - Outsiders Clip (Nash cannonballs into the pool absolutely blind drunk)

Bash at the Beach 2000 - Jarrett lying down to Hogan when even Hogan didnt know it was gonna happen (Which anyone knows is damn near impossible to get anything by Hogan)

DX 'War' - When they go to WcW and interview fans

ANY - and i mean ANY of the Rocks 'Funniest Moments' - Probably too many to even count.

Stone Cold & The Rock Sing To one another

Wrestlemania XX: Stone Cold & The Rock: Behind the Scenes - 2nd part is on the uploaders my space as WWE have taking off of youtube.

Money in The Bank 2011 - Crowd Reaction to CM Punk & John Cena. Chicago.

ECW One Night Stand 2006 - Rob Van Dam vs John Cena "If Cena Wins - We Riot"

Shawn Michaels in Montreal 15/08/2005 - Loudest boos ever.

Goldberg spears Bret Hart (Harts wearing a hockey team top)

These are the ones that i like the most.

Mainly WcW because at the time the nWo were the greatest faction in Wrestling, and til this day no one has been better - including DX.

Cheers - off to get a life now.

Stone Cold and The Rocks feud was amazing, remember when The Rock threw his title over the bridge with him and held a "funeral" for him. Also tried to find the video on youtube where Edge and Christian fight the Hardy Boyz and got a standing ovation at the end from everyone and they ended up hugging and becoming a stable for a while. Was an incredible match. Fav wrestling video is anything with Stone Cold or The Rock. Here's my favourite.

Disappointing to see that younger generations of fans can no longer see such a battle as Triple H vs Cactus Jack at RR 2000 due to Linda McMahon's campaign and the WWE's removal of 'edgier' videos. FFS.

Archived