Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

• 2 weeks later...

I can hear Vince's voice now:

'Well goddammit he's called Karrion Kross isn't he?! Give him a fuckin' mask with a big cross on it and a leather cross suspenders, so when everyone sees him, they know 'You don't cross Kross'. Actually, that can be his catchphrase! In fact just drop his first name too, from now on he's called Kross and his finisher should be called 'X marks the spot'....such good shit goddammit'

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Did Jax and Flair go a wee bit shoot in the middle of their match? Got awfy messy (even for a jax match) and a bit bad tempered.

Just watched it there. Flair looks like she fully can't be arsed.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Did Jax and Flair go a wee bit shoot in the middle of their match? Got awfy messy (even for a jax match) and a bit bad tempered.

Definitely looked like it, was a bit uncomfortable to watch. Like they forgot they were meant to be having a match on TV at one point.

Also that winking doll video looks like a clip you'd see in a documentary to be used as an example of a promotion going tits up on its last legs, Russo WCW/TNA stuff. Horrifically bad, and i refuse to believe there aren't folk at the WWE self aware enough to know that (although if it comes from you know who it doesn't matter) so i'd assume they know it'll chime with a certain portion of their audience and sell merch, but f**k me it's beyond bad, and not even in the ''so silly it's funny'' type of way. 

It seems more and more like Charlotte is wanting out of WWE asap. Shades of how Matt Hardy was behaving just before his second release.

Nia is useless and clumsy, but Charlotte should still be professional enough to keep the match together. It wasn't quite as much of a car crash as Ivilesse vs Thunder Rosa was, but I imagine the WWE higher ups will be seething about how that match went down.

Just caught the short edit of the match on YouTube, and the "highlights" even looked awful and messy.  If it wasn't a shoot, they looked like they were in different books, let alone different pages.  
Watched that too, was plain weird. Was almost like they just chucked it.

I've been thinking about ways in which Vince can get some momentum going in some spectacularly short term Vince McMahon-esque ways.

I bet he's been on the phone at least once to Austin to try and tempt him for one more match.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that Taker will be getting wheeled out at next year's Mania.

I've been thinking about ways in which Vince can get some momentum going in some spectacularly short term Vince McMahon-esque ways.
I bet he's been on the phone at least once to Austin to try and tempt him for one more match.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that Taker will be getting wheeled out at next year's Mania.

I’ve not watched wrestling in years, but I’ve been reading threads etc on AEW and WWE as of late.

The best thing Vince can do, is admit he’s wrong and put creative control back in the hands of wrestlers (within reason) and watch what happens.

Having multiple writers making decisions is not the answer.