Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I thought Orton Vs The Fiend & Alexa would be the worst feud of the year, but Shane Vs Braun is getting up there.

Post Wrestling mentioned on their Raw review that Shane and Braun are similar ages to what Gerald Brisco and Steve Austin respectively were in 1998. They wouldn't have dared book Brisco getting any kind of offence on Austin back then, but now everyone has to sell for Shane's awful punches.

The Bleacher Report recap of RAW was quite the ride for that segment.

The Monster Among Men caught him and started destroying him at ringside

Alright...

He took a full lap around the ring, and Shane hit him with a camera he took from a crewmember at ringside. 

Ok, seems fine...

He put Strowman on the announce table and hit an elbow drop from the top turnbuckle to put him through it

So far, so Shanelmania, ok...

He then grabbed a bucket of green slime from under the ring and dumped it onto Strowman. 

Oh for fu...

22 hours ago, TheGoon said:

What a time. 

FA2723DB-4714-4F66-BB4B-EAEA4FF8AAB7.jpeg

I quite like the storyline, and it's clear what they're building to, but what the f**k are they thinking with that poster?  Looks like the cover from a shite Disney Plus movie. 

On 16/03/2021 at 09:45, DA Baracus said:

Unsure why they aren't just going with Lashley vs McIntyre vs Sheamus at Mania. What/who is there for Sheamus aside from that?

Also there's a PPV on Sunday. Had no idea. Interest levels in that are hovering just slightly above zero.

I know why they do it, because (usually at least) they need that sweet PPV and ticket money, but other than that I've never understood why you have these shows between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania.  I think they just about got away with it when there was just one, but this has to be the most pointless show on a yearly basis.  Unlikely that any of the titles change, because why would they?  The rest are just advancing story, which you could do on RAW.  Add to that that they're running on empty because of the shite year everyone's had, it's pretty poor.

They should lop off all shows between Royal Rumble and Wrestlemania and concentrate on telling whatever stories on their weekly shows.  

Guest bernardblack
2 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Poor Ricochet. Now only seen sharing screen time with the 24/7 jobbers, dressed like this.

I really hope his deal is up soon. Him, Andrade, Gulak, Black....get them somewhere else please 

I don't mind it tbh. It was the daftness that helped push him forward during his last babyface run before they had him job to Reigns 50 times when they should have pulled the trigger.

As long as he's still steamrolling folk like that, I don't have much issue with it.

1 hour ago, Andre Drazen said:

I don't mind it tbh. It was the daftness that helped push him forward during his last babyface run before they had him job to Reigns 50 times when they should have pulled the trigger.

As long as he's still steamrolling folk like that, I don't have much issue with it.

Anyone that does is a boring c**t. It's a daft bit of fun.

I don't think I "mind" it, it's just...weird.  I've always thought the WWE product should be a good mix of everything, your proper main event prize fights, your flippy shit, your whatever-Wyatt-does, and the funny bits.  But at times they seem to mix several groups together, and not very well.  There's definitely a place for Big Silly Brawn doing mental stuff.  He pulled out a grappling hook and pulled down a stage for f**k sake.  But it's quite jarring to have presumably a "serious" (ish) story between Shane and Braun, and then you just randomly chuck in train sounds with little explanation.

Although if this is the start of Braun going back to being a ridiculous strongman doing ridiculous things, I'm all for it.