Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

3 hours ago, bernardblack said:

That dumpster fell almost two feet....

True that.  They do all the stuff they did a couple of weeks ago, then sell a dumpster drop that, let's face it, most people on here could have survived with little problem, like he killed a man.  Then they troll everyone by showing another ambulance and not have him flip that one too.

Aside from that, a pretty pish RAW.  Bray Wyatt is now clearly going to feud with everyone.  Balor was up next, but now it seems to be him, Ambrose, Jericho, Miz...at Payback I expect him to interfere in the women's match to set up a feud there.

And speaking of women, I fucking love Alexa Bliss.  She's not the best in the ring, but her body language is perfect for the role and she's brilliant on the mic.  Cutting down the what chants that floored other wrestlers, responding to the cliched chat they gave to Banks exactly how you would.  Only thing that let her down was that cringey "You've never kissed a boy" line, but she seemed to motor very quickly away from that as soon as she could.  

I see Raw sunk to its second lowest rating of the year last night, only a month removed from Wrestlemania and not going up against any other major sporting or tv events. They clearly don't give a f**k about anything other than people signing up to the network now. 

I'm not sure of the ins and outs of TV deals, but do you ever think there will come a day where everything gets put on the Network?  Maybe still shown on some networks, but RAW and Smackdown played live on the network and available for catchup.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

I'm not sure of the ins and outs of TV deals, but do you ever think there will come a day where everything gets put on the Network?  Maybe still shown on some networks, but RAW and Smackdown played live on the network and available for catchup.

Probably not. Too much money to be made from TV stations and advertising.

Guest bernardblack

Watching raw again and that triple threat from last week was incredible. Up there with match of the year for me