Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

He's not gonna get beat, he'll win by DQ after Strowman completely destroys him. Strowman then comes out on Raw giving it the "didn't you see what I just did to Roman Reigns?" patter and thus we get Brock vs Strowman at Extreme Rules. 

Meanwhile Reigns might as well be shelved until he wins the Royal Rumble as there's nothing else for him to do.

Guest bernardblack

That ref bump!!

After Bliss won, it took me ages to remember who the raw women's champ was (on the verge of googling) which pretty much sums up Bayley's title run

3 hours ago, DavidMcG said:

How do they execute that without running risk of it collapsing during match? I assume some sort of remote trigger under the ring but I really don't know

Dunno - but the ropes were loose from the start of their match.

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Has the whole ring collapses under Big Show not been done to death? I'm sure Big Show even said it shouldn't have been done a 2nd time, nevermind a 3rd.

I don't mind it. If you superplex the Big Show there should only be one outcome. 

The Lesnar one was far more impressive but fair play it's still decent to see. Strowman and Show put on a right good match very enjoyable.

Thought the rest of the show was pretty meh in all honesty.

10 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Decent raw. THe fact strowman can drag decent matches out of big shoe in this day and age shows how great he can be. Shame big show only started giving a f**k about his career in his last year of it.

Is a shame indeed.  He's clearly worked so hard to get down to the shape he's in now, and he looks amazing, but had he done it a few years earlier the legs might've had a bit more life in them, and he could take part in something that matters, rather than just dial-a-big-guy.  

Having said that, watching Strowman pick him up like he was a Cruiserweight was mental.  That powerslam...jesus.  It's amazing when you see Cena AA someone like Big Show, but even then you can see his arse just about to explode from the exertion.  Strowman looked like he was picking up an ambulance again.