Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I read something about Roman's merchandise sales are one of the top in the company right now and that during one of their Axxess events, Samoa Joe had to have his booth (There's a better word for it) closed due to poor attendance and they used the extra space to facilitate the queue for Roman.

I read something about Roman's merchandise sales are one of the top in the company right now and that during one of their Axxess events, Samoa Joe had to have his booth (There's a better word for it) closed due to poor attendance and they used the extra space to facilitate the queue for Roman.

I could see that happening

I'd put the entire division on either show to be honest.  It's how it should've been from the start, and I'm not convinced that just swapping over a few names like it's the start of a mid-season Apprentice episode will really do it.  Sure we'll get some new feuds going, but we'll just hit the same problem in 6 months time, at which point they can't really do yet another draft to fix it.

I'd give the entire division to Smackdown, then move all the tag teams over to RAW. The tag teams could probably stay separate, but neither show is particularly excelling in that regard.  Smackdown are going to continue to struggle with their selection unless they bring up DIY or something.  American Alpha could be brilliant given the chance (and a few other teams could be at least good) but there's not really much excitement there thanks to the writing.

Outside of that, we'll likely just get a handful of names swapping.  Champs will stay, and outside of a couple of big stars swapping there won't be much of note.  

If I was booking though, I'd do a complete redraft.  Should be a yearly thing post-Wrestlemania.  Have the first week after WM just tieing up those loose ends, maybe developing a few feuds that you know won't change, then have the draft in the second week each year.  Completely clean the decks and create the paths to the stories you want to have all the way through the next year.  

Apparently, this is who's switching :( 

Spoiler

Superstars reportedly switching brands: Styles, Bliss, Harper, Natalya, Mojo, Almas, Rollins, Charlotte, Zayn, Emma, Enzo & Cass. #Raw

Edited by TheGoon

50 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Apparently, this is who's switching :( 

Reveal hidden contents

Superstars reportedly switching brands: Styles, Bliss, Harper, Natalya, Mojo, Almas, Rollins, Charlotte, Zayn, Emma, Enzo & Cass. #Raw

Apollo Crews announced as the first move to Raw.