Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Not seen the video, only read the transcript. Were the fans shitting all over him? From his words, sounds like they were.

Poor form if they were.

Initially, he won them over though.

Guest bernardblack
Don't get the hype around Balor at all.

Feel bad for him as his entrance is money. However it's money because he only pulls it out for big matches. When he doesn't do it, it's just him looking less than threatening in a leather jacket

8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Goldberg's promo was great, I really like the guy.

Watching it now. I think it's a riddy.

Oh god his boy's just fell on his face. Please don't have him take his top off again.

Caught up with Raw last night. 
First thought was if WWE didn't know people just flat out don't like or want Reigns as a top tier performer they surely must now.
I've got a really bad feeling however that Vince will totally ignore that and they are going to let Lesnar run through the card over the next year then drop the title to him at WM next year. 

Overall was a really great show like the Raw after Mania normally is, great to see Angle back in a full time capacity.

21 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

Caught up with Raw last night. 
First thought was if WWE didn't know people just flat out don't like or want Reigns as a top tier performer they surely must now.
I've got a really bad feeling however that Vince will totally ignore that and they are going to let Lesnar run through the card over the next year then drop the title to him at WM next year. 

Overall was a really great show like the Raw after Mania normally is, great to see Angle back in a full time capacity.

They would know that well before now.  Last night was the most venomous he's received, but I think there's only really been one night where he got a positive reaction.  Two actually - the time he went absolutely ham on HHH and when he won the title in Philly.  They know the fans don't like him, and they don't care.  HHH said in an interview that he's not going to be a heel, just someone they're presenting differently, and I think that's bearing out.  They're going to keep booking him like they have done, and people are going to keep booing him.  But even a negative reaction is still a reaction.  They'd only worry if people stopped coming to shows, stopped reacting at all to him.  

The long-term plan seems to be Brock vs Roman 2, presumably at Summerslam.  Unfortunately, the way they're booking suggests nothing else other than Roman beating Brock to a chorus of furious boos.