Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

They've not left it that late yet, there's still 4 weeks of RAW left after Fastlane before WM.  I imagine they're conscious that he was in dreadful shape at the Rumble, so the longer he waits the better.  I think they're doing the right thing at the moment having another feud going, and I could see Taker appearing on Sunday night and costing Reigns.  It would certainly make the most sense in a "you cost me, I'll cost you" sense.  

Even if that doesn't happen, I can't see anything other than a draw or a no-contest.  They rightly don't want to have Strowman lose (although, sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if he did on Sunday) and they're back to flat out hating making Reigns look weak.  All signs point to a non-finish.  I'd like to see Strowman win it clean though.  Reigns isn't going to lose too much momentum by being beaten in a decent battle with a monster.  Write it like he feels he has to prove something at WM, where he presumably beats Taker.  

Or they could go triple threat I suppose, like NotThePars said.  I actually quite like that idea to be honest.  If Taker is insisting on it not being his last match, a triple threat is fine where he can let the other two carry parts of the match.

RAW was alright. Nothing particularly offensive on it but it certainly wasn't helped by that dreadful crowd. CM Punk chants during Rollins' promo, really? 

Regardless I'm quite looking forward to Fastlane on Sunday, pretty intrigued to see what direction they head in with the title.  

When it's done right, it's brilliant.  Remember soon after Punk left and they opened RAW with his music?  Heyman came out, sat in the Punk-style cross-legged pose and cut a promo.  Brilliant.

On that subject, were the reactions for Reigns better on RAW this week?  I watched the clips WWE uploaded for his segment, and it definitely seemed like a more organic face/heel dynamic with people booing Strowman.  Or did they just edit the f**k out of it?

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

I get the crowd having problems with the directions WWE are taking but half the time I don't blame Vince going out of his way to piss them off tbh.

I do. There are people watching who have no problems with what he's doing, and he chooses to f**k them when he does it as well.