Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just starting to watch this now.

I love how you can often hear Cole and Lawler snigger when they're not meant to and the mic picks it up (like when Johnny said he would pummel Punk).

What the fck has happened to David Otunga btw???

Just watching Raw now. Eve looks great, but she needs to get herself some acting lessons ASAP. I remember her cutting a great promo on The Miz a while back when she was a face, but she seems so nervous with her delivery now.

Pretty meh show overall, the WHC stuff was the highlight for me. The fatal four way should be a cracker, I would be fine with any of the 4 coming out of it as the winner.

Good to see Paul E back as well, he is one of the best talkers in the business. I never thought we'd see him on WWE TV again after the December to Dismember debacle.

Lord Tensai is a horrible worker, he is far worse than he was back in the days of Prince Albert and A-Train.

Just watched raw there. I say watched but I.skipped most of it tbh. The WHC stuff was good and so was Heyman but apart from that it was utter pish. Culminating in Lord Tensai who is the definition of utter pish. Being in the ring with Punk and Bryan didn't make him better either, it made him stick out in a bad bad way.

I can watch Raw in about 40 minutes. It's great. I only ever watch the promo at the start, the backstage segments and the main event.

I kind of like Tensai. His offence looks like it hurts like f**k, which is a welcome change in WWE, especially compared to the other big men. The role he's in just now simply doesn't seem to be working though; the crowd don't give a f**k about him. If they ever started taking the tag division seriously again, that might work for him(Tajiri's rumoured to be coming back, with Tensai's Japanese deal, those 2 together's an idea).

I can watch Raw in about 40 minutes. It's great. I only ever watch the promo at the start, the backstage segments and the main event.

I condensed that one into about 1hour. Any clips from the last pay-per-view, last weeks Raw, Smackdown etc I just fast forward.

Some thoughts from Raw:

I've only quite recently started watching properly again, so whats going on with the brand split? Is it just a tool they use when it suits them, so they can use Smackdown guys on Raw whenever? I think every Raw I've watched over the past month or so has been a "Supershow".

Some TV time and a proper match for the Miz , which has been rare of late. A defeat to Brodus won't do anything for him, think they're going to have him lose a few matches and quit in a huff or disappear and return a new man after he's finished filming?

Speaking of Brodus, why do they constantly persist with these big guys in squash matches that really can't work any other matches? At the moment we've got Lord Tensai, Brodus Clay & Ryback (who has been limited to Smackdown) squashing opponents in a minute or less at times. The crowds clearly aren't into them (well, maybe apart from Brodus because of his gimmick) and the matches are pretty poor. Now Tensai's being pushed quite far up the roster, involved in matches with the likes of Daniel Bryan, CM Punk & John Cena of late. I wonder how long they'll persist with him before realising that its not really going anywhere and they'll eventually have him drop down the card and turn into a joke figure. I'm not particularly looking forward to the proposed/hinted/rumoured CM Punk - Tensai feud.

Edited by LAGer

Just watched it there, not great this week with minimal Lesnar/Cena but enjoyable enough. I'll echo the stuff re Tensai, he is awful. If I was Sheamus I'd be worried, well and truly shat on again this week. Although Miz should be even more scared, he's getting booked under a bus just now. Cole was in top form, some brilliant stuff from him this week.

King: "I bet you're jealous of Jericho's jacket"

Cole: "I want one for when I'm in the club"

The storylines are getting a bit boring now, big John L continues his love for cm punk and John cena. There are wrestlers not even getting a look in like that big bloke from Wales who had about a 15 second per view on Monday night raw. He is a monster

The storylines are getting a bit boring now, big John L continues his love for cm punk and John cena. There are wrestlers not even getting a look in like that big bloke from Wales who had about a 15 second per view on Monday night raw. He is a monster

Because he's an interesting as a shite.

I do think it's a bit weird that Punk is on Cena's side now, given Cena hasn't changed since their feud last summer.