Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Did that promo from Cena actually add anything? And now we've got a divas match with the Tensai match up to look forward to, things are looking bleak.

Heyman!!! That was a shocker.

I hope he's back as Brocks manager. He's such an easy guy to hate.

Pretty much my reaction. No wonder Cole was gutted, Heyman showed up what WWE is really lacking in the non-wrestler department. Heyman didn't stutter, he didn't call someone by the wrong name, he didn't f**k up anything. A flawless promo. I hope he sticks around for a while yet.

Didn't even make the start :lol:

Just got done watching there, very much a "meh" show tbh

I made it all the way to the Cody Rhodes v Big Show match.

Bit of a poor Raw really, but we've been spoiled recently. Hopefully be a bit better next week with HHH back.

John Lauranitis needs classes in mic. work, by the way. I don't think I've ever seen him go a night without a mistake.

Shite. Tensai is just awful.

100% this. Why did WWE bring him back? He's just shite and gets nothing from the crowd, always fast forward his matches because he's so garbage.

Poor Raw - brawl in Big Johnny's office was one of the best bits which sums it all up for me.

Is anyone else fed up with these "supershows"? Seeing variations of Cody Rhodes vs the Big Show, Kofi/Truth vs Swagger/Ziggler and then Kane/Orton/Sheamus/Bryan twice a week bores me to tears. I ended up fast forwarding most of the matches.

Needs more David Otunga 8)