Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I don't get why they structured RAW like that last night.  Surely your closing view of your main, flagship show should be of the main event, not of fucking Baron Corbin winning.  f**k, even the title tug of war pish between Reigns and Lesnar was put together better.

Women's segment should have ended, then they can have Kofi/Bryan close out tomorrow.  Although at this rate, it's probably going to be the Usos beating some local jobbers or something.

Guest bernardblack

Since both titles are on the line I can see them being extremely tempted to give the win to Charlotte. They can;t help themselves. 

I can definitely see Charlotte getting the win, particularly if they give Kofi the feel-good story.  The heat they would get closing out the show with Charlotte as the super-heel, holding up both titles, would probably carry them through the usually shit months after WM.  

I don't think Becky necessarily needs the win with the character she's built.  If she does, where does she go from there?  Just the cocky face until she gets beat?  It'd work, obviously, but it wouldn't be anywhere near as good as her chasing.  You could say the same with Kofi, but still.

I think one of those matches is going against the face, to be honest.

On what planet is Becky Lynch not winning a good idea. :lol: Pretty much build the entire time for Becky to make Ronda tap to her "fake" move and then decide to just have Charlotte win... because? Of course, it being an utterly ludicrous suggestion means that WWE are probably considering it, so who knows?

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

On what planet is Becky Lynch not winning a good idea. :lol: Pretty much build the entire time for Becky to make Ronda tap to her "fake" move and then decide to just have Charlotte win... because? Of course, it being an utterly ludicrous suggestion means that WWE are probably considering it, so who knows?

Well it depends what they want to do.  They want to create heat for Charlotte, have Rousey leave, and have a story going into the next few months, I could see them going mental and having Becky lose.  Probably not eat the pin, but still lose.  Particularly if they're worried about what comes next.  Presumably one of them feuds with Asuka if Rousey leaves, but what does the other do?  Do they shit themselves and try and keep the story going?

I wouldn't do any of that by the way, I'm more along the lines of trying to think like WWE.  Which is like having a fever dream.  There'll be at least one huge surprise somewhere, and you'd think it had to happen between this, Brock/Rollins or Bryan/Kofi.

I don't get why they structured RAW like that last night.  Surely your closing view of your main, flagship show should be of the main event, not of fucking Baron Corbin winning.  f**k, even the title tug of war pish between Reigns and Lesnar was put together better.
Women's segment should have ended, then they can have Kofi/Bryan close out tomorrow.  Although at this rate, it's probably going to be the Usos beating some local jobbers or something.
Was the womens or Rollins - Lesnar spots at the top of the second hour? If so, that's probably your answer. I've heard on wrestling podcasts (possibly Taz/STW/Wade Keller) talking about the end of the second hour being the top spot for ratings these days, for whatever reason.