Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aye. Batista is a guy who just kinda gets it. He's always just fit into whatever role he plays really well. I've always been a fan of him. Despite what morons say, he was terrific on his last run too. I was going to say it wasn't his fault WWE were determined to shoehorn him into everything, but it actually was. Because he was always that fucking good that he deserves main events.

I don't want to see a HHH vs. Batista match again though. I don't want to see a HHH match again full stop.

There's only 4 weeks left, and I expect a few of the "big" moments are already set.  You'll likely get the tepid final shot on the RAW go-home between Lesnar and Rollins, and the only thing Lesnar likes as much as standing doing f**k all is a good chance for him to go all pink and have a brawl.  Expect Lynch/Rousey/Charlotte may close out the go-home Smackdown in that case.  So that gives them another 6 episodes to have each feud with their own pull-apart.  Cannae wait for the Miz/Shane one.

Guest bernardblack
Have they re-cast Dana Brooke? This lass looks nothing like her:lol:. 

I didn’t recognise her!

Also Rousey dropped her right on her head

It's the right move having Kurt have his retirement match at Mania. Wonder who they'll get to face him? Struggling to think of someone. 

Reigns vs McIntyre might be decent at Mania but it's utterly pointless as we know who wins.

@JamieStevenson, get the Mania thread started!

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

It's the right move having Kurt have his retirement match at Mania. Wonder who they'll get to face him? Struggling to think of someone. 

Reigns vs McIntyre might be decent at Mania but it's utterly pointless as we know who wins.

@JamieStevenson, get the Mania thread started!

Very casual fan so may be a mile out but perhaps Cena?

1 hour ago, Londonwell said:

Very casual fan so may be a mile out but perhaps Cena?

It could be. My preference would be to give the spotlight to help try and get someone who needs it over.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Kurt Taker.

Please no. That would be utterly horrible. Insanely atrocious.

It's going into the realms of fantasy booking, but...what about Joe? 

Admittedly I didn't watch their time in TNA, but seems like they had the right chemistry.  Joe has the right attributes to be a proper nasty heel to get the heat.  Even have the title on the line so that Angle can go out as The GoshDamn United States Champion, just like he was the champion of every apple pie's heart in 96.  He can relinquish on the RAW after WM and retire a winner, with a tournament for the US title to take them into the fallow period after WM.

It's clearly the best option, and I won't hear anyone say otherwise.