Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

50 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

I don’t even think he’ll say he’s coming back yet might be wrong. It’s probably along the lines of saying Reigns is appearing to get a ratings spike for raw this week for him to appear and say “treatments going well something something big dog something something I hope to be back in few weeks/months.”

This.  I have no idea of the process of leukemia treatments, so I'm happy to be proved wrong, but essentially four months away seems...short?  Obviously if he's fit and healthy enough to get back in the ring in that time, then more power to the guy, it's brilliant news.  Personally I think he'll just be back to give an update.  People are talking about RAW now because of it, so there doesn't really need to be this big angle.  All he needs to do is come out and say that he's doing well, then give a bland face-ish promo about how he's going to keep fighting and will be back in the ring as soon as he can.  DU-NUN...DU-NUN...DU-NUN...DUN DUN and off he goes.

Lesnar's no booked to appear is he?  Imagine him coming out and threatening physicality with him.  Ooft.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

f**k that, no suspense or shock /surprise in wrestling anymore. Should have him come back with absolutely no forewarning at a time nobody would expect.

Ideally they would, but it seems like something they're really not that into anymore.  With their weekly shows they seem far more of a fan of "this guys returning, so they'll watch this week" rather than "he returned last week as a surprise, I'm definitely watching this week".  I can understand that, but it's a shame that we don't get too many proper surprise moments.  What was the last one of that type?  Rollins returning from injury?  Hardys at WM?  Undertaker coming back for Brock?  They're quite thin on the ground now.

Since so many people watch TV on catch-up these days, you could have kept it as a surprise and most people would still watch it once they'd heard about it. Not sure whether catch-up viewing affects the Neilsen ratings (if that's still that they're called). 

What I don't understand is - and apologies for going off topic - why the BBC spend licence-payers money to advertise stuff like the new series of Still Game. Apart from the fact that practically anyone who wants to watch it would be aware of it, why would they spend money when they don't earn extra money by increasing the number of people who watch it?

6 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

Since so many people watch TV on catch-up these days, you could have kept it as a surprise and most people would still watch it once they'd heard about it. Not sure whether catch-up viewing affects the Neilsen ratings (if that's still that they're called). 

What I don't understand is - and apologies for going off topic - why the BBC spend licence-payers money to advertise stuff like the new series of Still Game. Apart from the fact that practically anyone who wants to watch it would be aware of it, why would they spend money when they don't earn extra money by increasing the number of people who watch it?

What I take from this, is that Roman's coming back to say he's going to batter Boaby the Barman. 

I'm in.

2 hours ago, forameus said:

What I take from this, is that Roman's coming back to say he's going to batter Boaby the Barman. 

I'm in.

Boaby nicked Reigns' bunting

Edited by DA Baracus

Looking forward to Becky Lynch coming to the ring on a zamboni next week.

The Revival will definitely be sticking around because they got the belts. Never mind anything else.

Walking halfway to the ring and then turning around will definitely get someone over.

Anyway, seemed like a pretty decent show.

Edited by DA Baracus