• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ludo*1

Monday Night Raw Live

If ever there was a time to use the Demon, and really play to that side of Balor, this is it. Play the Demon up as something more invincible than Balor himself and the live audience will buy it.

Imagine if Lesnar starts raining down suplexes and Demon Balor just stands up like "get fucked m8". We'll need a reason to think Balor stands a chance. That'd be a good way to go about it. Daft as f**k mind ye, but it'd sure be fun.

Jinder was the champ in a different context. We have unbeatable Brock who has ran through everyone and easily. This is a different thing entirely. Absolutely nobody but Reigns or Strowman should be beating this guy.

Reigns has got cancer mate. Was pretty well publicised.

Ideally Balor would be getting a beating with no offence and then somehow turn into the demon mid match. Now I have no idea how this would happen, but it would be stunning

1 hour ago, forameus said:

Twin magic.  Otis Dozovic isn't doing anything at the PPV is he?

He's currently scheduled to peer around/above things and make noises.

5 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

He's currently scheduled to peer around/above things and make noises.

Fair enough.  Important role.

Make sure you all tune in to Raw tonight to see Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin.

Jeff Jarrett and Road Dogg singing. I cba, that's more than enough for me.

I enjoyed it :lol: Important thing is Elias battered them both. 

Surely there’s some sort of storyline coming up with Kurt and he isn’t just losing like that for the sake of it?

Ronda cuts a pretty decent promo there but nobody gives a f**k. I mean, why would you when Becky Lynch is right in front of you? What a star.

Ronda/Becky is main event material and does not need Charlotte. They’ll still add her, but I really wish they wouldn’t.

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I enjoyed it :lol: Important thing is Elias battered them both. 

Surely there’s some sort of storyline coming up with Kurt and he isn’t just losing like that for the sake of it?

He's done as a wrestler and has been for years. He's just too physically fucked. It's sad to see him limping around, stooped over and in obvious pain.

They need to stop booking him in matches.

If they are going for an angle (pun not intended) then it will surely be him vs his lad at Mania, with Jordan 'retiring' him. Jordan will be a heel but an 'emotional' reconciliation with his 'dad' after the match will turn him face, and Angle will try and put him over big time.

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's done as a wrestler and has been for years. He's just too physically fucked. It's sad to see him limping around, stooped over and in obvious pain.

They need to stop booking him in matches.

If they are going for an angle (pun not intended) then it will surely be him vs his lad at Mania, with Jordan 'retiring' him. Jordan will be a heel but an 'emotional' reconciliation with his 'dad' after the match will turn him face, and Angle will try and put him over big time.

Alternatively, they could try to forget that whole ridiculous angle.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Alternatively, they could try to forget that whole ridiculous angle.

Aye, and they should, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, any excuse to play this;

Edited by DA Baracus