Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

The fact that Vince McMahon thinks that he needs to appear when the ratings are shit just shows how little he knows these days.

Guy needs to be removed from his role. Preferably Stephanie and Shane would be punted as well, so that they never appear again on TV, but none of that will ever happen sadly.

I'd rather see Vince appear sporadically than either of the others at this stage.  Stephanie is slightly better, as she fits the role better, but they all need to take a step back.  I don't grudge Vince strutting his way out every so often as long as he does something useful.  Particularly if he's goading younger men into beating the shit out of him like he did with Owens.  Mad fucker.

6 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Nikki Cross, EC3, Lacey Evans & Heavy Machinery joining Lars Sullivan in NXT callups. First two I’m buzzing for, the others, eh...

Glad they announced them beforehand as I wouldn't pop for a single one of those. Hope they do something with Sami Zayn when he returns.

Guest bernardblack

Glad they went with the vignettes for the NXT call ups. I remember Russo saying (when an NXT member just appeared on raw) something along the lines of “I don’t watch nxt, who the hell is that guy?”

Possibly the one decent point Russo has made in the last ten years.....bro

8 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Ratings were dreadful with The Authority years ago. This is their answer to everything.

It is. They (the McMahons) think that they are the answer when they are the problem.

They really just need to get to f**k.

Also authority figures/regimes have been done to death and were stale at the start of the century.  They need to move on from that shit.

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

Nikki Cross, EC3, Lacey Evans & Heavy Machinery joining Lars Sullivan in NXT callups. First two I’m buzzing for, the others, eh...

Nikki Cross is a great wrestler but the character is terrible. A cheesy, zany 'crazy' person which just doesn't work. Lars Sullivan is pish.

EC3 could be great though, and Lacey Evans is quality but fear she'll get lost in the usual shuffle of multi women matches.