Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

I think I enjoyed that Raw more than last year's, it did more for the story this time around (though the crowd were probably better last year).

Cesaro/Heyman is a fantastic move and one they should've done instead of Axel and Ryback way back when. It's weird though, he's heel with Lesnar but face with Cesaro? I know he did it with Punk for a short time but it's kinda weird.

I'm still so fucking happy Paige got promoted, they should've done it at Mania since it was an Invitational but her and AJ should have some cracking matches if they actually let them wrestle. I'm so fucking glad we're moving on from AJ facing whichever Total Divas cast member they want to give a title shot to.

The Wyatts looked immense, even Rowan was great and Harper took it up another notch too.

The Shield getting pushed further is great too, I'm glad they've not split them up and I hope they don't - it's too common. Just let them part ways so the return is always open.

Lesner had a lovely shiner. Delighted RVD's back and as sad as it sounds I'm looking forward to hearing what Cesaro's new entrance music will be

I'd have preferred it if the shield had triple power bombed Bryan as well after he kneed HHH

Help me out here, do I love Adam Rose or hate him? His gimmick looks pretty pish, but his vignette had me genuinely chuckling away.

I'm really liking him, atm. I have the feeling it might get a bit old quite quickly though (like Emma and Fandango's have).

28534_s.gif

Lucky it started when it did and missed the Paige Turner botch.

I watched Wrestlemania the other night and it was okay - it was great to see Steve Austin and the Rock looking pretty decent in comparison to a lot of the other, granted older, stars of the past.

One thing though, I know Daniel Bryan is very popular with the fans and all and that's fine but if I were up against him I'd be telling him that finishing move with the knee has to go. You can't really control a knee the way you can with most of these other moves. He'll break cheekbones or eyesockets with it. It's very reckless.

I watched Wrestlemania the other night and it was okay - it was great to see Steve Austin and the Rock looking pretty decent in comparison to a lot of the other, granted older, stars of the past.

One thing though, I know Daniel Bryan is very popular with the fans and all and that's fine but if I were up against him I'd be telling him that finishing move with the knee has to go. You can't really control a knee the way you can with most of these other moves. He'll break cheekbones or eyesockets with it. It's very reckless.

You could say that about a lot of moves. Some have been banned. That the running knee is allowed shows that it's pretty safe. I haven't heard of anyone being injured by it.

You could say that about a lot of moves. Some have been banned. That the running knee is allowed shows that it's pretty safe. I haven't heard of anyone being injured by it.

Cena got a shiner off it at summerslam.