Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

D-Von Dudley has legitimately left TNA. Surely he'll be in for a WWE return?

He was terrible as a singles guy last time. If they could maybe pair him up with someone it might be worth it, but knowing WWE they'd team him R-Truth and it would be crap.

I don't know much of him at TNA but has he improved?

I'm sure him and the other Dudley's were taking/had taken wwe to court because they had to give up their stage names

He's not improved or got worse; he's just stood still. Bully meanwhile shed loads of weight and became one of the top heels in wrestling.

Aye WWE owns 'The Dudley Boys' which is why they were billed as 'Team 3D' in TNA and are only referred to by their first names.

I'm thinking Orton vs Big Show and Cena vs Del Rio for the title matches at Survivor Series.

I'm intrigued by the whole Wyatt thing now, with them going after Bryan & Punk on Raw. Noticed that Wyatt said 'the devil made me do it' after the attacks, just one night after Paul Heyman labelled himself 'Satan'.

Goldust must be feeling pretty good about himself of late. Every match he's been involved in since his return has been of a great quality. Of course that's also down to the guys he's been in there with like the Shield, the Usos & Cody Rhodes.

I'm thinking Orton vs Big Show and Cena vs Del Rio for the title matches at Survivor Series.

I'm intrigued by the whole Wyatt thing now, with them going after Bryan & Punk on Raw. Noticed that Wyatt said 'the devil made me do it' after the attacks, just one night after Paul Heyman labelled himself 'Satan'.

Goldust must be feeling pretty good about himself of late. Every match he's been involved in since his return has been of a great quality. Of course that's also down to the guys he's been in there with like the Shield, the Usos & Cody Rhodes.

Either that or it is HHH as the 'devil', with Kane then joining the Wyatts given his pledging of allegiance to Steph and HHH last night. Looks like the Shield might be nearing the end so it may now be the Wyatts who step into that role.

Fucking Cena. Finally a chance to put Sandow over by not only cashing in but cashing in on the biggest name in the company. With Cena's injury it was even a good excuse, coming back too early with the injured arm and he's out til the Rumble like he was supposed to be.

But no. Another superhuman performance from Cena and Sandow is back to jobbing. Urgh.

For the traditional Survivor Series match i'm sensing The Wyatts and Kane Vs. Punk, Bryan, Miz and one other to still be attacked by the heels to set it up.

Can't see how the 'authorities', as they seem to be calling them now, allow Big Show to return to a job then immediately get a title shot so not sure who goes against Orton.

They need to keep the triple tag feud going till TLC for a big blow out match so maybe a Goldust/Rhodes/Uso's vs The Shield + one other ( or just Rollins/Reigns + another heel team setting up a four way at TLC) in a traditional survivor series match too.

Cena vs Del Rio rematch seems obvious.

Ryback up against Khali. That'll be his push stunted after tapping out last week.

ETA: Ryback winning by clothesline because he can't lift. :lol:

Edited by Ludo *1

Reading that the WWE are pulling the plug on Bryan becoming the main man as his buy rates aren't great. Vince is less than impressed blaming Bryan for the low buy rates recently.

I read that as well. Not surprised as the Bryan/Orton angle has been awful.

ps, Yeah, seems like Rybacks push is over if they are putting him in a match against Khali.

And yet, Dolph Ziggler can't even get a match unless he's jobbing for someone.

Farce.