Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Del Rio was furious.

To the extent that he told the ref to 'get the f**k away from me' on three seperate occasions.

I dislocated my finger once whilst playing in goals at fives and carried on for 15 minutes before I went off. It's probably a 4 or 5 on the pain scale, not unbearable.... surely he could have had a quiet word with Del Rio and they could have brought it home slightly quicker.

Sin Cara is surely done now. He fucking has to be.

I dislocated my finger once whilst playing in goals at fives and carried on for 15 minutes before I went off. It's probably a 4 or 5 on the pain scale, not unbearable.... surely he could have had a quiet word with Del Rio and they could have brought it home slightly quicker.

Unless you were playing in goals then I don't see the relevance, a lot of Sin Cara's moves involve him twists and turning on opponents and ropes and shit. He'd be using his hand a lot so that's probably why he stopped it.

Gotta agree though, he's surely done.

Unless you were playing in goals then I don't see the relevance, a lot of Sin Cara's moves involve him twists and turning on opponents and ropes and shit. He'd be using his hand a lot so that's probably why he stopped it.

I was playing in goals.

That's what I said. :1eye;)

Unless Sin Cara's moves involves him twisting and turning on opponents and ropes and shit then i don't see the relevance.

Oh as a sidenote, there's something Daniel Bryan has which is SO important. Facial expressions. He's one of a very elite group of guys who can change the mood of a match by raising his eyes or something.

Sin Cara uses his legs more than anything else. Unless he's spinning guys on his finger like a basketball player, people are right to be pissed.

But he still uses his hands to grab them and whatnot. I can imagine that wrestling with a dislocated finger must be excruciating.

He probably could've just had thrown Del Rio in and had Del Rio beat him quickly though without Sin Cara having to do any moves.

But he still uses his hands to grab them and whatnot. I can imagine that wrestling with a dislocated finger must be excruciating.

One finger being broken doesn't stop you grabbing stuff. I carried a fucking fridge with a broken finger. I'm sure he can hold a rope.

Was it on here that someone said he's a modern day Shockmaster? I agree with this. In years to come people will be looking back and laughing at Sin Cara. What an utterly miserable, yet comical time he's had in WWE.

I'm at work just now so can't post any videos, but can we come up with Sin Cara's 'best' WWE moments (i.e. his hilarious botches etc)?

I thought Summerslam was terrific entertainment but the follow up Raw was rubbish.

I've been meaning to say, this Bray Wyat thing does nothing for me. Just because he grins and the commentators talk in hushed tones doesn't make him any more frightening than your average wrestler. In fact I'd happily take a square go with the fat f**k.

I've been meaning to say, this Bray Wyat thing does nothing for me. Just because he grins and the commentators talk in hushed tones doesn't make him any more frightening than your average wrestler. In fact I'd happily take a square go with the fat f**k.

Tbf the entrance has a really creepy deliverancy kinda feel to it. His mike skills make the character. I find that commentary do next to nothing to get guys over. JBL is good but Cole and King try too hard. Need JR back these days,

King needs to be put out to pasture so to speak. Get him to teach at the performance centre. He was a great wrestler and can pass a lot on. But keep him away from the commentary table.

WWE could do a lot worse than getting Jeremy Borash from TNA.