Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Don't agree with that, he's been much, much funnier with his 'babyface' Rock promos in the past. It's just poorer material now.

Still the same idea with the promos, whether they were better or not. My bet is that he's simply not as good as he used to be. Nothing to do with going into new territory. It'll be the same territory. Just a shittier version of it.

Just finished watching Raw (cough).

Thoughts:

- Daniel Bryan and Y2J were crazy over. And had a cracking match.

- The fans chanting 'Feed Me More' when Cena's music was playing amused me

- When you're a bit drunk, Brodus Clay is brilliant

- Rollins' line to Cena of "You fail when you get up and exist" was immense.

- Ambrose speaks like The Joker, especially the facial movements

Just finished watching Raw (cough).

Thoughts:

- Daniel Bryan and Y2J were crazy over. And had a cracking match.

- The fans chanting 'Feed Me More' when Cena's music was playing amused me

- When you're a bit drunk, Brodus Clay is brilliant

- Rollins' line to Cena of "You fail when you get up and exist" was immense.

- Ambrose speaks like The Joker, especially the facial movements

He did a lot like this when he was in FCW I think, they're really good. Only found them when he was involved in the apparent Mick Foley feud that went terribly wrong - I've not seen much of his Shield stuff as I haven't been watching it lately, but I watched it last night and he was by far the best on the mic out of the shield.

Y2J and Daniel Bryan were brilliant, and it'll be good to see Kane and Bryan in the EC together. Ziggler has to cash in his MITB, I thought he must have already done so and failed because he's had it for so long.

I really, really don't like the 3 hour episodes though, hopefully gets moved back to 2 hours but I don't know if the viewing figures are still good after they changed the length of the programme?

I think my top five at the moment in no particular order would be...

Daniel Bryan, CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Antonio Cesaro & Chris Jericho.

I'd love to see a proper set of matches between any of them for a title.

Edited by LAGer

Punk/Ziggler/Cesaro/Ambrose+Shield/Bryan

I kinda agree the Rocks stuff bit boring... I still like him and stuff but its what DomDom said, a shitter version of The old Rocky.

Edit: To add n Sandow....I forgot about him and i feel part of the unwashed masses now :(

Edited by HEY_SIDNEY

Still the same idea with the promos, whether they were better or not. My bet is that he's simply not as good as he used to be. Nothing to do with going into new territory. It'll be the same territory. Just a shittier version of it.

It could just be me but he seems a bit overexcited at times during the promos - the one with the cops, for example, or the one with his mum in the crowd at the Royal Rumble where he was almost incoherent at times.

I would like heyman to have more of an input towards the creative side along with his managerial tasks as I feel the story line he has created with punk is going well and I think punk will regain the title at the elimination chamber.

I would like heyman to have more of an input towards the creative side along with his managerial tasks as I feel the story line he has created with punk is going well and I think punk will regain the title at the elimination chamber.

I would actually prefer Rock to lose the title before Mania anyway just so we don't have that particular rematch. It would be terrible and before Cena won it the crowd would shit all over both of them. Unless, as I would also like to see, Rock turns heel, which could be great.

Failing that though a heel Punk would be great for the main event.

Definitely echo what others have said about the top guys in the company right now, Punk, D-Bry, Cesaro, Ziggler and the oft-omitted Damien Sandow. That guy is just terrific, the way he holds the mic and says 'Silence! I am about to speak!' is one of the best things I've heard in WWE for a long time. Great character.

<script language='javascript'> </script>

I would actually prefer Rock to lose the title before Mania anyway just so we don't have that particular rematch. It would be terrible and before Cena won it the crowd would shit all over both of them. Unless, as I would also like to see, Rock turns heel, which could be great.

Failing that though a heel Punk would be great for the main event.

Definitely echo what others have said about the top guys in the company right now, Punk, D-Bry, Cesaro, Ziggler and the oft-omitted Damien Sandow. That guy is just terrific, the way he holds the mic and says 'Silence! I am about to speak!' is one of the best things I've heard in WWE for a long time. Great character.

I really like Sandow too, not happy with him losing in about a minute to Del Rio the other night but thats typical of the current booking. He's a great character and his in-ring work always looks quite smart and has a nice finish to it, e.g. the wee bounce up after his neckbreaker.

It could just be me but he seems a bit overexcited at times during the promos - the one with the cops, for example, or the one with his mum in the crowd at the Royal Rumble where he was almost incoherent at times.

Fair shout. He was used to it back then. Just now he's only just become more regular. And before that he was only really making the odd appearance so the adrenaline would have been astronomical.

I quite liked the new Jack Swagger at first when I thought the gimmick was going to be that he was sick of losing and is channeling his anger and new ruthless streak to batter folk.

Sadly it's just another racist gimmick. Not only is it rubbish, but it's been done millions of time before.

I quite liked the new Jack Swagger at first when I thought the gimmick was going to be that he was sick of losing and is channeling his anger and new ruthless streak to batter folk.

Sadly it's just another racist gimmick. Not only is it rubbish, but it's been done millions of time before.

The only way it will be any good this time is if WWE are willing to go all out and be super controversial.

Which basically means it'll be shite, and Jack Swagger will go back to being a nobody.