Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Probably not.

It was better than last week's abomination but not particularly great.

Even with it being a taped backstage segment, Mae Young still managed to botch her lines. Awful, awful shite.

I choose to watch this week's, as the first episode I've seen since shortly after the 1000th episode. The matches were outstanding, but what the f**k seriously? How much money has WWE made destroying mae youngs dignity?

I see Ryback is a mainstay now, interesting. Liking the Daniel Bryan/Kane and Rhodes/sandow tag teams. Notice the titles seem to mostly be with the heels these days.

Overall tho, better than when I last watched.

I'm really looking forward to Raw tonight. The WWE have been treading water for the last 6 months until Rock's return so should be excellent viewing. My prediction is as follows...

Punk v. Ryback for WWE Championship. Ryback dominates early on, then The Shield come out and Ryback sees them off. As Ryback's about to finish him off, "IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL" hits and Rock appears, Rock Bottoms Ryback and Punk retains.

Rock grabs the mic and claims he did it as he wants Punk at the Royal Rumble as revenge for Raw 1000. Punk gets RB'd and show ends with Rock holding title above his head.

Punk v. Rock at the Rumble is a dream match IMO. Indie hero v Vince McMahon's cream dream. Only upside if Ryback wins (I hope to god it doesn't happen) is that he'll not be champion for long. No way would he ever beat The Rock.

Excited.

I'm really looking forward to Raw tonight. The WWE have been treading water for the last 6 months until Rock's return so should be excellent viewing. My prediction is as follows...

Punk v. Ryback for WWE Championship. Ryback dominates early on, then The Shield come out and Ryback sees them off. As Ryback's about to finish him off, "IF YA SMELLLLLLLLLL" hits and Rock appears, Rock Bottoms Ryback and Punk retains.

Rock grabs the mic and claims he did it as he wants Punk at the Royal Rumble as revenge for Raw 1000. Punk gets RB'd and show ends with Rock holding title above his head.

Punk v. Rock at the Rumble is a dream match IMO. Indie hero v Vince McMahon's cream dream. Only upside if Ryback wins (I hope to god it doesn't happen) is that he'll not be champion for long. No way would he ever beat The Rock.

Excited.

I see Heyman having to face Ryback, and whilst Ryback is battering Heyman, Punk will sneak attack him and begin a beatdown, only for The Rock to come in and layeth the smacketh down on his candy ass! Or it will be Punk vs Ryback, Shield to come in, Rock comes out and he and Ryback end up clearing house.

Its a TLC match so if Shield interferes and Rock & Ryback clear house, Ryback will probably pick up the title. I like the idea of Shield interfering in Punk-Ryback and Punk retaining, just in time for Rock to come out, lay a Rock Bottom on Punk and cut a promo about how either he is the man behind Shield and he wanted to face punk so made sure he kept retaining, or that he paid Shield to do it for the same reason