Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

You gave in quickly

:lol:

I just went with what was becoming an increasing majority, as whilst I don't want the Wrestling Thread to die, it makes sense to do it this way I suppose.

2am start tonight, nothing announced for Raw as yet. Hopefully more good stuff to follow up on the Lesnar/HHH angle last week.

As for Punk/Bryan, I could maybe see them go down the "Code of Honour" route with this one, followed maybe with Bryan doing something sneaky.

Anyway, hopefully it's another good show.

Got my first exam tomorrow so won't be able to stay up and watch this week. :(

I've got one tomorrow as well, it's at 2 though so I'll probably watch this and skip through the shite tomorrow morning as I'm reasonably well prepared for the exam.

This forum is great though biggrin.gif

Psst fucking exams....some people need to get their priorities sorted. Get the exams to f**k, take the resit!

It's a resit from last year ph34r.gif And I'm fucked for the one on Wednesday so I'll be resitting that, I can't afford to resit maths as well.

Gonna attempt to stay up tonight, chances are I'll crash out halfway through though

This ^^

I'l go through my standard Raw routine and fall asleep during adverts about mid card then watch it on Youtube tomorrow.