Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

There's Michael Cole doing a wee bit on Smackdown saying how Sasha and Naomi let everyone down at Raw and they're suspended indefinitely. There'll be a tournament to decide new champions. 

I feel bad for Graves and Cole being forced to read out this stuff. I imagine McAfee wouldn't hesitate to tell Vince to f**k off if he was told to do this.

Did a lol at this round up from a 23 minute section of Raw last night, bonkers! No wonder people are drifting away from this guff....

10:14 - Recapping the Judgment Day feud with AJ/Bálor/Liv
10:15 - Liv makes her entrance.
10:16 - HIAC promo for Raw Women's Title Match
10:17 - Commercial Break
10:20 - Promo of Titus at the Indianapolis 500
10:21 - Recapping the Theory/Ali feud earlier tonight at 9:50pm
10:22 - Backstage Interview with Ali where he is attacked by Theory.
10:23 - Cut to announce desk for reactions to what we just saw.
10:24 - Complete rundown of the HIAC card.
10:25 - Cut back to Liv in the ring with her music playing.
10:26 - Rhea's entrance which is cut off, graphic that says the match is happening next.
10:27 - Commercial Break
10:30 - Money In The Bank promo about the location moving and tickets on sale Friday.
10:30 - Announce desk segment about Memorial Day followed by lengthy video package.
10:34 - Crowd chanting USA.
10:35 - Bell finally rings for Liv vs Rhea (20 minutes after Liv's entrance)
10:37 - Commercial break
10:40 - NXT 2.0 Promo
10:41 - Liv vs Rhea resumes
10:44 - Liv Morgan wins
10:45 - Post match shenanigans
10:47 - Recap of Seth/Cody earlier

Jeff Jarrett in charge of all live wrestling events at WWE including television.

Who ever saw that coming?

There's now as many Jarretts at WWE as their are McMahon's. Oft.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

What on earth are the doing with the Judgement Day? It's one of the few things I keep my eye on in wwe, is Edge heading off tv again for a bit or something? 

I rhink they’ve had to turn him face again in Cody’s absence 

5 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I rhink they’ve had to turn him face again in Cody’s absence 

Seems like it yeah. Dunno how they couldn't have just kept Edge how he is or subtly move to 'tweener' and have him go up against who they were planning for Cody anyway. 

30 minutes ago, Jeff Venom said:

Seems like it yeah. Dunno how they couldn't have just kept Edge how he is or subtly move to 'tweener' and have him go up against who they were planning for Cody anyway. 

I’d imagine it’s because, and I have chosen my words carefully here, they don’t have a fucking clue what they are doing

Completely cutting ties of the Judgement Day nonsense and pretending it never happened is the way to go imo
Metalingus back next week please.
TBF there was continuity as the theme music Edge was using for Judgement Day is "The Other Side" which along with "Metalingus" are both songs by Alter Bridge.

I'd think Edge will switch back but he could keep the new song by getting rid of the "You think you know me, you never did" bit before it starts playing - it could work for a face Edge too.

6 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Cody out for 9 months.

Guranteed he will win the Rumble. 

Yup. Leaving aside the obvious and incredibly transparent bait and switch of 9 months (do they think we forgot they did this with Cena?), there are no other viable candidates to win the Rumble anyway.

I think the only question around Cody is who he faces.  I expect WWE will still be holding out for Roman/Rock, for better or worse, and if they can get that then the question becomes whether or not they do that for the title, or get it away somehow.  If Rock can't or won't, then it's almost certainly going to be Reigns vs Cody, and that could be a proper big Mania event if they can nail the build.

41 minutes ago, The Hurricane said:

Just turned on the live version from Monday that I taped on sky and its in fuckin Mandarin or something. Does this go on for the full show?

An upgrade on the current lads that.