Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Just now, NotThePars said:

Given they booked Kofi like a midcarder and ended his reign in a manner which on reflection was pretty repugnant I don’t think anyone should have any faith. I’m made up for Big E as well but they’ve also treated Bobby Lashley a bit like shite as well despite being one of about 3 guys on RAW who are worth tuning in for.

Hard to argue with any of that.

I think there's a slightly better chance than with Kofi, as at least Big E is more of the body type they usually like.  If it comes to him vs Lesnar in the same way it did with Kofi, I can't see them taking the same path.

Lashley can feel more than a bit hard done by.  Can only assume we'll get some kind of Triple Threat at Extreme Rules where E retains, then Lashley will be freed up just in time for Goldberg to come back for Crown Jewel (yes, that's coming around again in October).  It also sets up Survivor Series nicely, as presumably Reigns will still be Champion on the other side and give you a nice heel vs face meat-slapping match there.  Long term though...they seem to be booking themselves into corners on both shows now.

Just your standard Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday.  THEONENIGHTWHEREWWEGOESEXTREME!!!!! currently has...one match announced with any kind of stipulation, and even that is just going by wiki and I haven't seen it actually announced anywhere.

I mean, when they really took the piss with TLC and had individual matches (and staaaaairs!) it was shite, but it's like they're not even trying now.

Just your standard Extreme Rules PPV on Sunday.  THEONENIGHTWHEREWWEGOESEXTREME!!!!! currently has...one match announced with any kind of stipulation, and even that is just going by wiki and I haven't seen it actually announced anywhere.
I mean, when they really took the piss with TLC and had individual matches (and staaaaairs!) it was shite, but it's like they're not even trying now.

No disrespect to the Stairs Match or indeed the one with the giant chair.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha. No Raw posts in a month shows how interested people are nowadays. I didn't watch it either but a tweet popped up in my timeline with VKM and Austin Theory and holy shit, it's seriously time Vince chucked it.

I get that he's in his mid 70s and time catches up with all of us but even compared to how he was 3 or 4 years ago, he's clearly no well. He looks like Vince McMahon through the eyes of a bad taxidermist. And what's with that low mumbling voice that sounds like he's choking on gravel?

It's honestly time for him to give it up, this is just sad now.

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1473127614449606661?t=BasNtAOdv2DWSLIp_mIMMA&s=19

Edited by djchapsticks

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

I'm sat watching the wrestling for the first time in gods knows how ong and Bianca BelAir (?) is fantastic entertainment. 

She’s great, instantly pops out the screen to people that haven’t even seen her before. 

2 matches now set for Elimination Chamber in Saudi Arabia.

Bobby Lashley defends the WWE title inside the Elimination Chamber vs Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, AJ Styles, Austin Theory & Riddle

Becky Lynch defends the WWE Raw Women's title vs Lita

That chamber match should be good fun with the list of folk who are in it.
Would think Lashley retains as Lesnar going after Reigns at Mania but they are teasing Rollins vs Owens so [emoji2369]

After teasing Lita going after Charlotte on Smackdown having her challenge Becky doesn't make a lot of sense?

Ariel Helwani was bang on about Ronda feeling like she’s playing a wrestler on TV. People wouldn’t care about her being part time if she actually felt more authentic and anything close to a real person (and wasn’t being shown up by Bad Bunny in the ring) 

• 2 weeks later...