Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Guest bernardblack
Bryan maybe?  Could see him having a story with Reigns as the one to finally dethrone him (although is that far too early for that?).
Lesnar?  Could have a story with either Reigns or (preferably) McIntyre if that happens.  
But yeah, although there's plenty that could "deserve" it, if we're looking at it from anything vaguely resembling stories they're telling, the field is pretty thin.  Bray Wyatt shouldn't come back yet, and certainly not to do anything other than specific non-title stories.  Sheamus would be...meh.  Big E I'd take, but thinking about it I don't think the time's right to have Reigns drop yet.  I'd keep him with the title for a year to be honest, then have a proper story lead into the next WM.

Bryan or Shin for me.

Guest bernardblack
I can't ever see Bryan holding the title again any time soon. Some point down the line definitely though.

EDIT: Let's not forget a Big E rumble win isn't out of the question.

Bryan vs Reigns....career vs title would be interesting.

13 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Bryan vs Reigns....career vs title would be interesting.

And Reigns retiring Bryan....oooooooooooft.  He hasn't smiled really since turning heel, so can just imagine him pinning Bryan, standing in the middle of the ring, and then flashing that big beautiful smile as the boos rain down.  I'm in.

Actually, I'm just watching WM33 where he faced Taker, and it's weird to see the bits of his heel character coming through.  Why the f**k they decided to keep him face after the white hot reaction he got the night after I don't know.  He's been a tremendous heel so far, but I think he's really missing that proper defining heel move.  Hell, he doesn't even need to take Bryan's career.  If he wins the Rumble, you could easily lead everyone towards it clearly being a feel-good Bryan win.  Then Reigns just fucking murders him.  Proper going after his neck stuff, leave him utterly brutalised.  Then give him a bit of time off ahead of what will likely be his final run.  It'll be such a waste if they have Reigns drop it by WM.

Edited by forameus

19 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Asuka v Bliss for the title tonight.

Wouldn't surprise me to see Charlotte win the rumble now. 

So Bliss winning then?  WWE learning their lesson about not putting the title on the Fiend character by...transferring the character to another wrestler and putting the title on her instead.  Think it's a more natural fit with Bliss, but would be a bit galling for Asuka and the other women.  Not like there's loads of other titles for them to go for if one of them is tied up in the overarching Wyatt storyline.

Unless it's shenanigans tonight and Bliss wins the Rumble.

Guest bernardblack
The Alexa stuff isn’t even funny bad. It is complete and utter garbage. Probably the most embarrassed I’ve felt watching a wrestling show and that is no easy task. 

Is Vince Russo writing this? Genuinely.

22 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Outwith his entrance I can't stand anything to do with Wyatt, but all that spooky nonsense seems to be very popular with a decent chunk of fans.

The ratings would suggest otherwise. I’m sure that’s more to do with the general product but the Wyatt stuff hasn’t made a dent in them. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So after doing another one of his promos that show just how good he can be, Miz gets to play the chickenshit heel and loses the title in a week.  I get he's a company guy, he'll probably be happy to just do the job, and he's got all the stuff outside of the ring...but f**k me, it must be galling for the guy

Fair play to them for building up Lashley to be a credible main eventer over the last year. Him vs Drew should be an excellent match, assuming that's what the Mania match is going to be.

Along similar lines to the Miz, I think Orton is possibly too happy to go along with whatever nonsense they book him in. This feud with the Fiend and Bliss is some of the worst TV the WWE has ever booked.