Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Have only seen the pre match vignettes on PPV but surely they should be leaning into the black excellence vibe of the Hurt Business. Didn’t Bobby Lashley have a super heel run in TNA where the conceit was basically that he was unapologetically black and a super athlete?

7 hours ago, bernardblack said:

Someone explain that draft to me. Retribution CHOSEN by raw....deary me

That and the tag belts thing is just peak current WWE. The fact the draft on Friday didn’t pull in a rating (admittedly against the NBA) pretty much confirms they’ve ruined one of their more interesting concepts, again. So little about the current product interests me and the daft booking is really starting to take a toll.

I'm sure the usual brand vs brand Survivor Series garbage that makes no sense and no one cares about will help when it rolls around soon.

First though they have continue to desecrate the grave of the Hell in a Cell gimmick, something they so thoroughly booted the arse out of that it is absolutely done unless they stop using it for about 10 years.

Why do WWE not want to create new stars? Why do they not want new guys to get over?

RETRIBUTION is an absolute joke that now cannot be salvaged. Keith Lee is just a another mid carder. Matt Riddle is no one. Chad Gable was turned in to a joke. And so on.

Also, I'd like to register my usual distaste of the Raw vs Smackdown Survivor Series shit. It's utter garbage. None of them care about the show they're on. Many only changed last week yet we're supposed to believe that they want to fight for 'their' brand. Laughable pish.

Why do WWE not want to create new stars? Why do they not want new guys to get over?
RETRIBUTION is an absolute joke that now cannot be salvaged. Keith Lee is just a another mid carder. Matt Riddle is no one. Chad Gable was turned in to a joke. And so on.

Also, I'd like to register my usual distaste of the Raw vs Smackdown Survivor Series shit. It's utter garbage. None of them care about the show they're on. Many only changed last week yet we're supposed to believe that they want to fight for 'their' brand. Laughable pish.

The shows are always pretty good though so who gives a rat’s ass?

17 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

They're going to give him gear with question marks all over it and have him speak in actually riddles, aren't they

• 3 weeks later...