Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

10 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

He's hardly box office material though?

In other news, AJ Styles being outed as a bit of a moron if the rumours are correct.

Republican, against gay people and a flat earther - Hated Paul Heyman taking the piss out of him so went to Vince and apparently he regularly gets the pissed ripped out of him for his views. Believe Randy Orton has confirmed the flat earth stories.

AJ Styles is a bit of a redneck and a christian, so no shock to hear this.

For a man that flies all over the place on a regular basis, the flat earth stuff is particularly stupid.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

If it's true. 

Orton confirming it:

https://www.givemesport.com/1574520-wwe-news-randy-orton-gives-aj-styles-s-backstage-for-believing-in-flat-earth-theory

Meltzer is admittedly the one running with the Heyman beef.

For what it's worth, I'm loving this Orton storyline. Reminiscence of his legend killer spell. Big Show on some talk show WWE host saying he's not scared of Orton so fully expect him to get punted next.

36 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

For what it's worth, I'm loving this Orton storyline. Reminiscence of his legend killer spell. Big Show on some talk show WWE host saying he's not scared of Orton so fully expect him to get punted next.

I think this is the best Orton has ever been. Him vs Drew could be a great Summerslam main event if that's the direction they go in.

I don't know what the endgame for his feud vs Edge is. Edge & Christian vs Orton and someone could be a big PPV main event. I have no idea who Orton's partner could be though, unless the Flair thing leads to him creating some kind of psycho legend killer stable. It could be an opportunity to build a new star, although they would probably just shoehorn someone like Lars Sullivan or Corbin in there.

Why was Christian wearing Vince McMahon's old wrestling gear by the way? 

Ironic that Vince's last ever match was with CM Punk. I'm surprised he never entered himself in another since then even if was near his 70's at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bernardblack

I’m really struggling to watch Raw right now.

Double contract signing announced so it was always going to be a mixed tag afterwards.

12 hours ago, bernardblack said:

I’m really struggling to watch Raw right now.

Double contract signing announced so it was always going to be a mixed tag afterwards.

You’re not the only one. One of their lowest rated episodes ever. 

It'd be interesting to see Heath Slater & Jinder become Drew McIntyre's 'cronies' after his history with them and it'd give a unique wee story. I've no idea if McIntyre is currently a face or a heel, but with Heath being released, he'll have fans feeling for him so it'd be cool to see a face faction with a world champion behind them. Can't remember the last pure face faction going.

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

It'd be interesting to see Heath Slater & Jinder become Drew McIntyre's 'cronies' after his history with them and it'd give a unique wee story. I've no idea if McIntyre is currently a face or a heel, but with Heath being released, he'll have fans feeling for him so it'd be cool to see a face faction with a world champion behind them. Can't remember the last pure face faction going.

Really? The answer is obvious and have been on the go for years.

The New Day.

6 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I’m not sure how I feel about it yet 

Horrendous. So was the old one mind.

26 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Really? The answer is obvious and have been on the go for years.

The New Day.

Horrendous. So was the old one mind.

Meh.