Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

20 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Rikishi and Showkishi was my favourite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqPJKYLZiR8

I'd never seen or even heard of that, but I opened it up in full and certain expectation that I'd see a double stinkface. 

I wasn't disappointed (although it wasn't looking good for a while until DX made an appearance). 

Triple H made a joke about Paige's sexual history. He said he'd love to see her and the likes of Edge back in the ring but Edge has kids and Paige probably has some she doesn't know about.

Her lad is raging about it and Paige is making comments on Twitter too:

Screenshot_20200114-004320_Chrome.jpg

My understanding at sticking Brock in at number one is to test possible opponents for Mania and see who gets an unexpected pop for having a go at him. Never even thought about Velasquez as I thought they might use the Rumble as a tester for McIntyre going up against Lesnar.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Fair play to MVP for wanting to get back in there for a proper match. However he didn't look like he was on the same page as Rey and the clear speed disadvantage MVP has, kinda made some of Rey's moves a little redundant.

That 619 was an omnishambles

2 hours ago, TheGoon said:

MVP back on the roster. Wit? 

Apparently it’s just a short term deal, fair enough. I like the idea of bringing back older guys as enhancement talents as such.

Mojo/Jose, followed by Liv Morgan/Lana. Edge better be worth this nonsense.

I almost never watch the weekly wrestling live anymore but thought i’d Watch to see what Edge did tonight. Didn’t expect him to be on first thing but seeing the exact same promo saying he was on live later what must have been five or six times in the first hour I just got annoyed and turned it off. Is the show normally this repetitive?