Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

7 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:

Not sure I can be arsed this time. Would have preferred SmackDown + 205 Live here.

Half the Smackdown roster will probably be there anyway!

Imagine Drew winning MITB and cashing in at the Hydro?! The roof would come off the place

If this isn’t seriously being considered then the company is a lost cause.

Guest bernardblack

They’d probably mute the pop. Similar to when they cut the Bayley chant by about 99% last time at the hydro

Raw tonight at the O2 London for me.

Absolutely no idea what to expect.

Had hoped for Mania to be a proper watershed for the company, but things seem to have gotten worse.

I'm going to be absolutely beelin if I see Roman Reigns but not AJ.

Few musings from being at Raw the other night:

EC3 beaten by Titus OfuckingNeil in first Main Event taping match. EC3 buried tae f**k.

Revival def. Lucha House Party in other one. Revival were pretty over.

Quite a few boos for Reigns when he came out, but plenty of cheers too. They aired a Reigns video package later on looking at his rise, his vacating the belt, then coming back. Dont know how much longer they can show stuff like that before it loses dignity.

Becky was MASSIVE. Flair was alright, Lacey Evans was meh, though had an arena chanting who are ya at her, not seen taping so dont know if it was edited. The kid she mugged off in her entrance was a plant. Every detail is so contrived.

Nikki Cross was well over too, wee bit confusing what her character is now, mind.

The oooh Jeremy Corbyn chants whenever Corbin was around was quite funny.

Triple duty for Corbin too, match vs Ric, involvement at the end, then faced Seth in the second dark main event. Quite a lot of heat for Corbs too, and in the flesh his big moves do look good. Seth was huge.

Drew vs Styles in othe dark main event, DQ finish.

The constant wooing from c***s from the moment I got off the tube to getting back on at the end of the night was brutal. Get it to f**k.

And finally...Bray Wyatt. Holy fuckin f**k. On that big screen, lights down, with the all the professional sound and stuff, was sensational. Two young girls there with their dads sitting in front of us were looking at each other in disbelief. Plenty of nightmares for young kids (plus me [emoji23]).