Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

7 minutes ago, CEMSFC said:
34 minutes ago, JamieStevenson said:
Okay, you got my attention with Rey vs AJ vs Joe.
D4y64FhW0AEYrM1.jpg&key=1cdba7be6764059f0da8c250d2013dbc7d8845f352e8540da748356a53670808
D4y65NoWsAU1Iu0.jpg&key=1b96b426c38735808f229e4eabbb362cdb9f051ed059b7adc8b654ca9392d059
Also:
Becky Lynch vs Alicia Fox
Cesaro vs Cedric Alexander
Ricochet vs Bobby Roode

Robert Roode you mean?

Just saw his clip there just now, he looks like a fucking moron.

Tell you what I'm happy to eat my words there that was another great match. However, it's clear they're about to give Corbin a MASSIVE push. I'm a fan of his, but not as a top guy. Another Raw main event for him. He's truly the main draw on this brand :lol:.

Edited by JamieStevenson

3 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

I don't know how I manage to miss this watching the show live but I have no idea what the hell this is. Matt's lake really fucked him up bad. Anticipating Wyatt vs Yewtree at SummerSlam now.

What's creepier than the Hills have eyes stuff? 

The 'wholesome' guy you are happy to leave your children with. 

I actually think it's a good change of gimmick. Freshens him up massively but doesn't stray to far from the fact that he's a sinister b*****d. 

Aye, Bray clearly needed to do something, as he clearly has a fuckton of imagination in him if you actually let him off the leash and do it.  He's a shining example of someone that the scripted nature of promos etc is hurting.  I don't think any proper professional wrestler these days would veer so far off the road as to cause them problems with sponsors, so let a select few do what they want.

Oh, and I'm no expert, but maybe actually let him win a few times.  It might help.

I like as well the wee touch that no one seems to have picked up on yet. The buzzard puppet is called 'Mercy the Buzzard' and is a clear nod to the Waylon Mercy character that Bray took so much inspiration from in his original incantation.