Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

If it’s Cena have Kurt call out the entire locker room and let Cena re enact the shit eating smirk one last time. Otherwise it would be good to see Joe take him on.

I’m happy with McIntyre and Reigns wrestling as long as McIntyre gets to look a beast in defeat. Fantasy booking but remember how McIntyre beat Killian Dain (mind him?) to be the number one contender in NXT? Have him take multiple spears or something.

Vince McMahon is aging like f**k. I mean I appreciate he's old, but over the past 3-4 year he's really looked his age. Sad to see.

Other than Mania or the odd Rumble I haven’t watched WWE for probably over a decade now but seen a recent picture of Vince on Twitter and thought the exact same thing about him ageing. Looks like he’s done 10 years ageing in maybe just 2 or 3 years.

It surely can't happen.  If it does, it has to go down as one of the stupidest decisions they've made.   I don't think Corbin's that bad.  He's not going to be a main-eventer any time soon, but I don't think he's that bad.  A solid guy amongst solid guys.  He plays a decent heel character because he's essentially playing himself.  But no-one gets anything out of this match.  Corbin doesn't really get a rub out of "retiring" Angle, given it's literally him beating up a broken old man, and Angle doesn't really get a match that anyone is likely to care about.  

So surely this is just a smokescreen ahead of something bigger happening next week.  Not really sure what Cena gets out of changing the match though, not as if he's got a big problem with Corbin, or really has the character to come in and take the spot.  I could see Taker working, but 1) the only thing worse than one broken man getting the shit kicked out of him would be two, and 2) they've surely left it far too late to build something like that

So aye, we're getting Corbin/Angle, aren't we?

Taker vs Angle would be awful as they're just too knackered to do anything. Can't see the point in Angle vs Cena either.

They've just left it too late for Angle, but sending him off against Corbin is really shit.

I like Corbin and he must be held in high regard with WWE officials as he finds himself in decent positions on the card at all times. 

Hope Corbin batters Kurt and exposes him for the shite old man he is.

Looking forward to the closing call of the match....

Cole: "END OF DAYS, END OF DAYS!"

Graves: "Never mind End of Days, this is the end of Kurt Angle's career."

Guest bernardblack
Kurt Angle v Samoa Joe on Raw tonight.

Another match better than Mania.

Yup. Would’ve been a belter for mania given their history. US title on the line would’ve been special too.

Also I’m sure I read that in all their matches they are 5-5....given they don’t mind mentioning TNA these days that has some build to it too