Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

Aleister Black debut as well wtf is going on.

Although giving them a video package and a Michael Cole description to debut them may well be better than just having them just randomly appear at Smarkmania every year.

Edited by Scotty Tunbridge

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Why did Corbin have pals last night but not tonight?

Was wondering that. They appear to have totally ignored it. And why is Ruby getting another match agsinst Ronda after last night’s showing? 

Guest bernardblack
Aleister Black debut as well wtf is going on.
Although giving them a video package and a Michael Cole description to debut them may well be better than just having them just randomly appear at Smarkmania every year.

It’s an improvement but still odd. Are they on raw now? Or just for the week?

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Just as you're getting Balor back on his feet again you put Ricochet in front of people. Balor might just get lost in the shuffle once more.

Balor was back to cheesy lines and big smiles in the clip I saw.

That shit is horrendous for anyone. You can see just how forced and unnatural it is and the crowd pick up on that stuff quickly. Every single time they've tried to give someone the gimmick of 'smiling and cheesy lines' it's failed.

2 hours ago, bernardblack said:

It’s an improvement but still odd. Are they on raw now? Or just for the week?

Surely just for the week given that two of them are current champions?

8 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Fastlane is less than 3 weeks away, so to not even acknowledge the show in the slightest was impressive. 

RR starts the road to WM. To have 2 PPV's In the middle Is just greedy. The chamber should be later In the year as well.

22 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

WWE had it down as NXT guys appearing on RAW, so I think they're still NXT guys. You'd imagine they'll all be on the way soon though.

I think Black is a definite, there's nothing left for him.  Ricochet too maybe, after dropping the NA Title.  Nothing really left for him with others coming up.

I'd imagine Ciampa and Gargano aren't done in NXT.  They're clearly building towards something between the two titles, and still have to explore a heel DIY.