Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

7 hours ago, TheGoon said:

I enjoyed it :lol: Important thing is Elias battered them both. 

Surely there’s some sort of storyline coming up with Kurt and he isn’t just losing like that for the sake of it?

He's done as a wrestler and has been for years. He's just too physically fucked. It's sad to see him limping around, stooped over and in obvious pain.

They need to stop booking him in matches.

If they are going for an angle (pun not intended) then it will surely be him vs his lad at Mania, with Jordan 'retiring' him. Jordan will be a heel but an 'emotional' reconciliation with his 'dad' after the match will turn him face, and Angle will try and put him over big time.

27 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's done as a wrestler and has been for years. He's just too physically fucked. It's sad to see him limping around, stooped over and in obvious pain.

They need to stop booking him in matches.

If they are going for an angle (pun not intended) then it will surely be him vs his lad at Mania, with Jordan 'retiring' him. Jordan will be a heel but an 'emotional' reconciliation with his 'dad' after the match will turn him face, and Angle will try and put him over big time.

Alternatively, they could try to forget that whole ridiculous angle.

8 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Aye, and they should, but I doubt that will happen.

Also, any excuse to play this;

Edited by DA Baracus

Just now, cdisaaccie said:
On 1/29/2019 at 10:48, Mark Connolly said:

Has Jason Jordan not got a really serious legitimate neck injury?

He does, [insert joke about neck injuries being a genetic weakness in the family].

On a more serious note, I think he's working as an agent backstage as a result.

I'd hope not. HHH is another guy who isn't what he was, so putting the two of them in a one on one could be a bit of a disaster. They looked good with limited action at Mania, but there was all sorts of shit going on there.

I don't know who I'd feed Angle to on that roster. Kevin Owens or Sami Zayn on their return would be a good bet. Pretty sure Owens is due back at some point in the near future.

Shane McMahon should be top of that list. Horrible wrestler who was only good at getting battered then doing some mad spots many years ago.

Now he's just awful and is pushed like he's some sort of hard guy. Those punches...

Edited by DA Baracus

30 minutes ago, We Are Pars Fans! said:

I hate watching the old guys appear at Wrestlemania. They need to focus on new stars. HHH, Taker, Angle etc are done and nobody cares anymore.
Did you see the state of Shawn Michaels last time out? Was embarrassing

There's a place for older guys in marquee matches at Mania. The show is long enough that they can both focus on the new and the old. They don't have to focus on one thing or the other. Their inability to do that won't change by having no older guys on the card.

And if you put one of those guys in a decent rivalry, then people will care. I'd worry more that they're not capable of doing that. HHH and Angle were involved in the best match at Mania last year which had plenty of interest. Again, they had a lot going on there for that to happen, but it shows that they have a place when it's done right.