Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

1 hour ago, Principal Flutie said:

Jinder was the champ in a different context. We have unbeatable Brock who has ran through everyone and easily. This is a different thing entirely. Absolutely nobody but Reigns or Strowman should be beating this guy.

Fair enough.  They have backed themselves into the corner with that, as they often do.  Hopefully Balor, if he loses, at least gets a good shot at it in a similar style to Bryan at Survivor Series.  The period where Brock went through everyone easily was just tedious.  Believable, admittedly, but if I wanted that I'd watch UFC.  Brock's an incredible seller, and really watchable when he fancies it.  Do that more.

If ever there was a time to use the Demon, and really play to that side of Balor, this is it. Play the Demon up as something more invincible than Balor himself and the live audience will buy it.

Imagine if Lesnar starts raining down suplexes and Demon Balor just stands up like "get fucked m8". We'll need a reason to think Balor stands a chance. That'd be a good way to go about it. Daft as f**k mind ye, but it'd sure be fun.

Jinder was the champ in a different context. We have unbeatable Brock who has ran through everyone and easily. This is a different thing entirely. Absolutely nobody but Reigns or Strowman should be beating this guy.

Reigns has got cancer mate. Was pretty well publicised.

Guest bernardblack

Ideally Balor would be getting a beating with no offence and then somehow turn into the demon mid match. Now I have no idea how this would happen, but it would be stunning