Monday Night Raw Live

Ludo*1

49 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Surely Balor has to win now? Or basically it’s everyone (Vince etc) saying he can’t win and then he goes and loses anyway

I'd like to think so, but given it's Brock, we've been here before.  I guess they can see that at least he's looked strong in "beating" Strowman on the go-home, but it will be a bit of a piss-take if you're told you can't win, too wee, too shite, and then you go and prove them right.

I like Balor but this just reminds me of Daniel Bryan a few years ago. The push seemed to come out of nowhere. Strowman is going to be wasted I feel fans have enough waiting around already. Balor is fantastic don’t get me wrong just seemed out the blue

Mcintyre looked fantastic again but Rollins winning is doing my tits in. From a pish feud with Ambrose to main event Mania likely. Bollox. 

Red hot Elias losing (again) to Corbin fucking unbelievable the decisions being made right now. 

LHP v Singh Brothers. Utter dross.

Bliss and Evans in the rumble. Good stuff Bliss seems to have been out for ages. 

Main event I didn’t mind but needed more at the end. 

Not the greatest show before the rumble. 

I like Balor but this just reminds me of Daniel Bryan a few years ago. The push seemed to come out of nowhere. Strowman is going to be wasted I feel fans have enough waiting around already. Balor is fantastic don’t get me wrong just seemed out the blue

Mcintyre looked fantastic again but Rollins winning is doing my tits in. From a pish feud with Ambrose to main event Mania likely. Bollox. 

Red hot Elias losing (again) to Corbin fucking unbelievable the decisions being made right now. 

Bliss and Evans in the rumble. Good stuff Bliss seems to have been out for ages. 

2 hours ago, diamond_for_life said:

I like your posts, but this one reminded me of the one just before...

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Has there ever been a “non finish” in a top title match at the rumble? DQ etc?

HHH beat Steiner by DQ in 2003 for the World Heavyweight Title.

Sheamus retained the WWE title in 2010 against Randy Orton due to DQ.

The difference between Balor and Bryan is that Bryan has boatloads of natural charisma and was one of the best in the world, so everyone got behind him and forced the push.

Balor is bland in pretty much every area just now and is somehow deemed worthy of this stunt. Strowman should not have been punted for this guy. If Balor wins, it'll be one of the worst title decisions WWE have made in a very long time.

4 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

The difference between Balor and Bryan is that Bryan has boatloads of natural charisma and was one of the best in the world, so everyone got behind him and forced the push.

Balor is bland in pretty much every area just now and is somehow deemed worthy of this stunt. Strowman should not have been punted for this guy. If Balor wins, it'll be one of the worst title decisions WWE have made in a very long time.

Worse than Jinder?  Admittedly he had the heat behind him, but still.